Maybelline 24 HR SuperStay Lipcolor Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1078 in Lipstick

February 13, 2017

I love that this stays on for a long time. Even after eating, while other lipstick colors are gone after I eat and wipe my face. Love the variety of colors offered. Forever Chestnut is my favorite shade. I did not give a full 5 stars for the quality because every so often my hair sticks to my lips because it is a bit tacky.

February 06, 2017

This is one of the best lip colors I've ever used. One end of the stick is a moisturizer that you apply first. The other end is the lip color. When I tell you it stays on ALL day, you better believe it. I had been looking for a lipstick that lasts more than just a few hours or does not come off when eating or drinking. This is it!!! You won't be sorry for buying this lip color!!!

February 03, 2017

I love maybelline 24 hour super stay, it works great! Stays on all day and stays on all night weather you go out on a date or go to a club it will not fade! I prefer darker coulors and its affordable!

January 08, 2017

Finally a formula i know will hold up to my 8 hour work day or night out. I prefer this for darker colours as those are the most annoying and noticeable in my opinion when they begin to fade away. I find the price to be really good and I get months of use out of it.

December 09, 2016

I LOVE this!!!! I never wore lipstick cause it always fades so soon and I just can't be bothered applying all day. With this you first use the liquid lipstick, wait and apply the balm and it stays on for at least 8 hours, if not more! Does not crumble, does not get dry, does not fade. Love love love. My fave for sure

October 30, 2016

Bon produit pour les lèvres longues tenues et à petit prix. Bon choix de plusieurs couleurs féminines. Reste en place sur les lèvres toute la soirée. Je les recommande sans hésitation.

October 14, 2016

I love using this product for long evenings out. Very rarely need to reapply. However I wish the conditioning balm wasn't such a short stick. I usually have more color left over. It may not be the ideal lip product for others out there, but I really like it!

September 29, 2016

I wasn't too crazy about the 24 hr lipcolor. the variety of colour was great but I didnt' like how they felt on my lips. They dried my lips very quickly and the lipcolor started to crack. I only used Burgundy and that was it. I didn't go back to buy another colour. I would pass on this product. I 'm disappointed because my drugstore had them on sale for a great deal but can't use them.

September 15, 2016

So i bought the dark red one on a whim and I am very amazed! The colour is so bold and it lasts! I do need to try more of the colours! I did find it that the red stained a lot more then most long lasting products and was difficult to remove as well

August 29, 2016

Personally I'm not a fan of these 2 step lip colours, I find that even when you use the primer it is still incredibly drying on your lips. Definitely not 24 hour staying power. Maybe my lips are super dry in the first place, but I just don't seem to get along with this lipstick!