Maybelline 24 HR SuperStay Lipcolor Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1057 in Lipstick

January 08, 2017

Finally a formula i know will hold up to my 8 hour work day or night out. I prefer this for darker colours as those are the most annoying and noticeable in my opinion when they begin to fade away. I find the price to be really good and I get months of use out of it.

December 09, 2016

I LOVE this!!!! I never wore lipstick cause it always fades so soon and I just can't be bothered applying all day. With this you first use the liquid lipstick, wait and apply the balm and it stays on for at least 8 hours, if not more! Does not crumble, does not get dry, does not fade. Love love love. My fave for sure

October 30, 2016

Bon produit pour les lèvres longues tenues et à petit prix. Bon choix de plusieurs couleurs féminines. Reste en place sur les lèvres toute la soirée. Je les recommande sans hésitation.

October 14, 2016

I love using this product for long evenings out. Very rarely need to reapply. However I wish the conditioning balm wasn't such a short stick. I usually have more color left over. It may not be the ideal lip product for others out there, but I really like it!

September 29, 2016

I wasn't too crazy about the 24 hr lipcolor. the variety of colour was great but I didnt' like how they felt on my lips. They dried my lips very quickly and the lipcolor started to crack. I only used Burgundy and that was it. I didn't go back to buy another colour. I would pass on this product. I 'm disappointed because my drugstore had them on sale for a great deal but can't use them.

September 15, 2016

So i bought the dark red one on a whim and I am very amazed! The colour is so bold and it lasts! I do need to try more of the colours! I did find it that the red stained a lot more then most long lasting products and was difficult to remove as well

August 29, 2016

Personally I'm not a fan of these 2 step lip colours, I find that even when you use the primer it is still incredibly drying on your lips. Definitely not 24 hour staying power. Maybe my lips are super dry in the first place, but I just don't seem to get along with this lipstick!

August 16, 2016

ALL TIME FAVORITE! Now I've friend Anastasia liquid lipsticks, nyx, the works.. And this it the ONLY one that stays on my lips evenly throughout the day. Price? Amazing, almost always on sale, and great color selection. I love that it's double ended with a moisturizer on one end, really helps for those winter days when the lips are dry. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a long wearing drugstore lipsticks.

August 10, 2016

Le seul rouge a lèvre qui tient vraiment longtemps. Il dure des heures et des heures sans besoin de l'appliquer a nouveau. Il y a de beaux coloris. C'est celui que je prend depuis des années.

June 30, 2016

I love these. They have a great colour selection and also they feel really nice on the lips. I didn't think I would like them as much as I do. But now I have a few shades. They don't feel sticky and they last for quite a bit. Not drying at all.