Maybelline Baby Lips Crystal - Beam of Blush

Maybelline Baby Lips Crystal - Beam of Blush Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 783 in Lip Balm

May 13, 2016

The average price of this product is around $3.50. I love all the baby lips I own, including this one. I love the scent of gum from this product. The color is just a tint.

May 05, 2016

It's really moisturising and make's my lips soft like a baby's face. But it's not really pigmented and I don't find it very shimmery. The shade just adds a little sparkle.

April 20, 2016

my lips have never been s soft I love it normaly my lips get realy dryed out in the winter but this stuff realy makes my lips feel like baby lips my husband gives it a 2 thums up !!!!!!

March 09, 2016

The baby lips does not last as long as promised. The color is so so. The price isn't good for a product that looked pretty promising. I'm a bit disappointed.

February 17, 2016

Super pretty, easy to use. Nice sheen on lips, but not too bright. Stays put. Case is very cute. I highly recommend this product for everyone, you will love it as much as I do!!!

February 13, 2016

love the shine, found Maybelline Baby Lips to be a little sticky on the lips. Great colour though and great selection available, will try the other shades

February 09, 2016

This Baby Lips colour is definitely one of my favourites! I have gone through several sticks of it, and the chapstick is always with me. The consistency of the product is very moisturizing and always keep my lips nourished during the winter months. THIS IS A MUST BUY PRODUCT!!

February 05, 2016

I loved this lip formula & color. I thought it really brought out my eyes & lasted a really long time!

January 28, 2016

Super moisturizing, and not hard to remove. Love it!

December 16, 2015

Niece and gf love it no matter the weather or place they rock it and look at there best!