Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue - Just Peachy Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 784 in Lip Balm

September 30, 2016

Im in love with this Maybelline product, it not only keeps my lips smooth and soft, but it also provides my lips with a very pleasant scent and taste. I can't live without this lip balm, it has become my life saviour in winter season.

August 31, 2016

Love this inexpensive moisturizing lip balm.It protects my lips with SPF20 and gives me a hit of color at the same time.I find alot of lip balms with sunscreen are waxy and appear white on my lips but this one goes on smoothly and has staying power

July 27, 2016

I love these lip balms, I think I have every colour there is. I always have one in my purse, gym bag and at work. I find they are very moisturizing they leave your lips feeling very soft.

July 27, 2016

I am in love with the Maybelline Baby Lips Dr.Rescue range. Just peachy is my favorite shade! I love how they both provide me with a lovely lip color plus work to moisturize and soothe my lips. The packaging design is also very cool!

July 26, 2016

I am only reviewing this one shade though I have about 6 on the go right now! I keep 3 in my purse, from translucent to a light shade. I also have one at work, & 2 or 3 in my make up bag!

They go on smooth. They smell great. Don't really have a taste which is a good thing. They range from no colour to light shades of pink & red. They're very moisturizing & I actually prefer to use this several times a day instead of using lipstick which isn't always moisturizing.

Will definitely continue to buy these & will recommend to everyone.

July 02, 2016

The Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue is an essential for me. When I was pregnant with my second son, my lips were dry and cracked, nothing seemed to work for me. When I started using Dr.Recue, my lips automatically became soft again. I use it every night before I got to bed. I also use it for under my eyes.

April 10, 2016

I thought that these were a bit too 'hyped' up and they weren't really worth it. The price isn't what I would usually want to pay for a lipbalm. The colours were nice but I found it too 'greasy'

February 24, 2016

I really like this lip balm, it has a nice minty smell to it that's not overpowering. It goes away after a few minutes which is nice. The peach colour of the product really complements my fair skin. It helps keep my lips soft and nourishing looking, especially in a Canadian winter.

February 23, 2016

My lips feel amazing after using this stuff daily for a week. I live in the north where winters are ridiculously cold and chapped lips happen all the time but with Baby Lips, they are kissable even in the biggest, coldest blizzard!! Love love love!

January 12, 2016

This is my go to lip balm, very soft and repairs dry chapped lips. Would definitely recommend to others