Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue - Pink Me Up Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 787 in Lip Balm

November 21, 2016

Not too different from any other lip balm out there. I didn't particularly like it and went back to my BurtBee's. It made my lips feel a little bit like putting on wax and had to reapply constantly, definitely didn't last throughout the day or for several hours as "advertised."

It isn't actually tinted, if you wanted to try the other flavours or at least it didn't really show on my lips.

August 15, 2016

It gives a really natural tint to the lips. It has really sheer colour to it. However, it does't stay that long on the lips, you have to keep applying.

April 28, 2016

I get the worst dry cracked lips through the dry winters and maybelline baby lips dr rescue is about the only thing that helps and man does it help! The little pop of colour is nice too..makes me feel all girly :)

February 05, 2016

I got this for Christmas in my stocking. I just love it. It has a nice flavour and is extra moisturizing. The colour is light, which is nice when you are putting it on in a rush.

January 21, 2016

this is made my lips burn and made them dry so i stopped using it and went back my my regular lipstick with chaptick on top.

January 21, 2016

I love it ..it is one of the best i have used. I had dry lips and this worked like a charm..true to its name. It soothes quickly and is effective. The best part is..i can wear it under a lipcolor and dont have to worry!
I love it..try it if you have dry lips ..it really works!

January 13, 2016

I love that this is minty and goes on smooth. It doesn't feel greasy like some other lip balms. I also like that this doesn't have a strong colour.

January 08, 2016

I love this product,you have a lot of choice of color!And is product is awesome!

January 06, 2016

Of course the effects of a lip balm won't last forever (that's all about nutrition and weather conditions) but this gets the job done for some time. It's a bit menthol-y, and you shouldn't use it a lot. It makes my lips a bit softer.

January 06, 2016

THIS HAS REALLY HELPED MY LIPS TO HEAL BUT I NOTICED IT ONLY WORKED FOR A FEW DAYS AND AFTER IT HAD NO EFFECT ON MY LIPS.