Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Berry Bomb Reviews

Ranked #223 out of 787 in Lip Balm

March 13, 2015

I love all of Maybelline's Baby Lips Lip Balms! And this one if so much fun to use because of the sweet berry scent. Leaves your lips feeling super moist.

March 04, 2015

Love it!! stays on a long time, tastes yummy!!

March 03, 2015

I love this lip balm! You can't beat the price and it smells amazing!

March 02, 2015

The color is cute but it's too translucid for my liking. It is hydrating but I have very very dry lips and that not enough.

March 02, 2015

I love this lip balm. The packaging is so cute.

January 27, 2015

I love the colour on the lip balm. It comes off fairly natural and is pretty moisturizing as well. The quality definitely isn't as great as regular lip butters but it does the job fairly well.

October 27, 2014

Feels awesome, not sticky or greasy

September 20, 2014

I love these Baby lip balms! They make my lips feel great and they smell awesome. I tried the Berry Bomb one recently and I was definitely impressed with the smell, like I have been with all of them.

September 04, 2014

I have always been a fan of maybelline products and baby lips did not disappoint! It has a creamy texture and goes on smooth. It is a great color and seems to last a while.

August 12, 2014

It is really great and i use it every day and it keeps my lips motte rises and pretty every single day!!!