Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Cherry Me Reviews

Ranked #222 out of 814 in Lip Balm

Lip renew formula and 8-hr hydration for visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks.  Clinical care for baby-soft lips. More info here.

June 27, 2016

An over-all great product, I use it every morning and it help my lips to stay hydrated! The scent smells really good and the color is cute except in winter when I have a really pale skin, then it looks a bit weird.

March 03, 2016

Like it! Feels like a chap stick, looks like a glossy stain, just wish it would moisturize better. I feel like I'm reapplying every 20 mins because it dries out my lips slightly...

March 11, 2015

I love this lip balm! It's so amazing and smells so good. I love the classic cherry scent it's so amazing and yummy smelling. Perfect for your purse, it's a must have.

January 11, 2015

This is my favourite lip product! Its so moisturizing and smells amazing. I have used it everyday for 3 years and there is still some product left in the same stick!!! Its only $4! It gives me the most natural red/pink tint to my lips. I am deff gonna keep buying this.

October 22, 2014

I do not like the taste of this one but it still leaves my lips feeling amazingly soft

October 22, 2014

Love it! I never do without it and own several which I keep in several handbags. I like this colour more than any of the others, not to mention, it keeps my lips moisturized.

October 21, 2014

This lip balm is great, moisturizing. Its great for dry lips and smells great!

October 20, 2014

I love the color, but not the formula. The formula is very liquidy and comes off easily. I find myself reapplying it often. Despite that, I find that it is a staple product to have in my makeup collection, because the color is very versatile- you can wear it bold, or sheer it out.

September 11, 2014

I love this color. It's my favorite. I do have to apply several times because the color isn't as vibrant after time. It leaves my lips super soft but with time feels like it needs more applying for a softer feel like right after you put it on. Overall great and I do have other colors. Perfect for work or school.

September 04, 2014

I enjoy all the flavors in this Baby Lips collection! This one is perfect for my fair complexion. I always keep a stick in my bag!