Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Coral Crush Reviews

Ranked #483 out of 783 in Lip Balm

Why You'll Love It
-Medicated care soothes sore lips and combats dryness
'-In 6 New natural tints
In 1 minute, lips feel soothed.*
In 1 day, lips look less dry.*
In 1 week, lips are reborn*

*Based on Maybelline panelists' self-evaluation

For Best Results
Apply in the center of your upper lip to the outer edges, following the contours of your mouth. Then glide across the entire bottom lip. Can be worn under lip color

*Description via company website.

August 31, 2016

I liked this product, especially because it was small and the ingredients in the product i was framilliar with and i know it is a child safe lip balm.

May 09, 2016

I love the sents and flavours to this lip balm and it healed my chapped lips overnight. Baby lips is my new favourite lip balm. I would definitely buy this product again.

March 10, 2015

I love this lip balm. It's the perfect amount of color - great for completing any look from casual to formal. Not sticky and leaves your lips soft. It doesn't stay on great when drinking/eating but at this price, who cares!

October 23, 2014

Amazing lip balm, it works wonderfully, non greasy formula and added bonus with a hint of colour!
its a bit pricey but sometimes you can get them on special!!

September 21, 2014

I have four different Baby Lips lip chaps. I do love them - especially the colour tint - but I dislike the fact that it doesn't moisturize for very long. I don't have a problem with reapplying every fifteen minutes or so, but sometimes it just becomes a pain. The main reason I keep buying them is because I need one in each of my bags (gym, school, purse, extra) and also because I love the colour tint. I do suggest Baby Lips, but I'm sure if you looked for a bit you could find a better lip chap.

August 18, 2014

I LOVE the Maybelline Baby Lips! I had previous problems with chapped lips and my friend introduced me to this product. It has instantly made my lips more soft and luscious, and with the bonus of a tinted lip colour. I love to wear light makeup, so the ability to avoid the hassle of applying layers of makeup has made me extremely impressed. I would recommend this to all my friends, and would purchase it constantly!

August 06, 2014

I had high expectations for this product so I am extremely disappointed. The colour was ok, it is pigmented but I bought it mostly for moisturizing my lips. the lip balm does not moisturize for very long. so not long lasting and the colour wasn't for me. there were no testers so you have to shop blindly.

July 09, 2014

This lip gloss doesn't stay on your lips for longer than 5 mins. Very disappointing. It looks nice while it lasts though.

June 12, 2014

I absolutely love using baby lips my lips are always so soft.

June 12, 2014

I love this, its great and smells delightful.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic