Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Grape Vine Reviews

Ranked #561 out of 829 in Lip Balm

January 16, 2017

I recently finished my lip balm - It's winter in Canada - so my lips get dry fast so I went to Wal-mart and I thought I would try out the BABY LIPS and got the grape vine one. It was $3.96. In the beginning, it was burning my lip - so I exfoliate my lip and then applied the product - it makes my lips smooth. But it does not last for 8 hours - maybe max 3 to 4 hours if you don't eat or drink anything

November 11, 2015

This is by far the best lip balm I have ever used! Love it so much that I am on my 6th repurchase! **bonus it has a purple tint to it which is bomb!

September 12, 2014

For me this product was bad. It's oily from the beginning and it doesn't stay on the lips if you drink and eat, but it feels unpleasent after a hour or two if you just don't touch your lips to anything. Greesy, not tasty, didn't do anything for my lips except torment them for a good hour before I finally decided to quit it and just take it off. Smell isn't also a thumbs up, so this was a definite no-no for me.

August 05, 2014

For the price it did a really great job! The smell was nice (kind of strong) had a nice shine and a little bit of colou ! Over all I really liked it, I will be buying more!

August 05, 2014

Love this product because of fruity smell

June 24, 2014

Was too glossy for me it felt like too waxy if a word to describe it would be just that waxy.

June 11, 2014

Maybelline Baby Lips have been recommended and hyped about by everyone. I think I personally loved the baby lips as they were extremely moisturizing and the color lasted a decently long time for the price. I would recommend it as the price can't be beat and its a nice fall colour. Other colors in the collection are very bright and there are a few clears if color isn't your best friend. ;)

June 06, 2014

I love how smoothly the balm glides on my lips and it leave a very nice natural tint, so if you are the kind of girl that doesn't wear bold lipstick or gloss, this is the right product for you. It has a pleasant grape scent, reminds me a bit of grape bubble gum. It keeps the lips nice and moist and doesn't leave the white line on the inner lips like many balms or glosses do.

I recommend this for all women, but especially to women who don't wear a lot of make-up but still want to look pretty and feminine. It's very easy to apply and no mirror needed!

TigerLilly has started a new forum topic
    Bridal Shower Gift

megvdlz earned the Beauty Guru badge

megvdlz added a new review for
    Manic Panic Hair Dye

fly_eyez has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Noyah Lipstick