Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Peach Kiss Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 783 in Lip Balm

No more basic lip balm
Lip renew formula and 8-hr hydration for visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks.
Clinical care for baby-soft lips.

Why You'll Love It
• After 4 weeks, lips are visibly renewed and  reborn
• 6 varieties
See more here.

September 11, 2016

Love it! I have the Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Pink Punch, Peach Kiss, and Coral Crush. They are very moisturizing and affordable. I would definitely repurchase this product.

August 25, 2016

I like Baby Lips products but Peach Kiss is my LEAST favorite. the flavor is definitely peachy but it has a but of gritty-ness to it which i cant stand. it makes me feel like i have sand all over my face. The colour is not pretty on my skin either so i will not be buying again!

July 04, 2016

Moisture AND colour! does not dry lips out, and just the right amount of colour for everyday wear. Reasonably priced to toss in your purse for a quick touch up.

July 04, 2016

I have been using this lip balm for years and keep one in my purse, my fancy diaper bag, my regular diaper bag, and one with the rest of my makeup. This shade gives a little bit of color, with a beautiful glossy shine and is super moisturizing for dry lips! And bonus, it smells sooo good, like a peach bellini!

November 19, 2015

Great color, but does not last long on your lips. I might repurchase this if there is a sale.

September 09, 2015

I love baby lips, and this color is my favorite! I use it almost everyday, not so much as a lip balm, but more like a gloss, to top off a lipstick or liner.

July 22, 2015

I love this product! I am one of those people who has a skin reaction to being in the sun too long, and I love that I can have protection for my lips AND that they remain super soft and shiny!

The price is amazing as well! No need to pay a premium for lip protection! I just wish they had more colours with SPF...

April 20, 2015

I really love this lip balm! The colour is a really true peach colour that looks great with my skin tone, and would probably look great on most people. The smell is amazing, not that fake candy peach scent. Makes my lips feel super soft and moisturised, but doesn't last as long as I prefer. These are overall really great lip balms though, and super affordable so we can stock up!

April 02, 2015

These feel absolutely incredible on the lips and I love how when I have chapped lips and can't wear lipstick this adds a nice light tint of colour.

March 14, 2015

I have a love hate relationship with this balm. When I first bought it I loved it after a while it stopped moisturizing my lips and started drying them out and then near the end of the tube I fell in love with it again. It smells amazing as well

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted