Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Peppermint

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Peppermint Reviews

Ranked #449 out of 787 in Lip Balm

January 17, 2016

I love the flavor if this lip balm,its a cool peppermint flavor and it hydrates my lips and keeps them from drying out

March 21, 2015

I love all the Baby Lips lip balms! And I pretty much have the whole collection, I really like this one because it leaves a nice minty cool feeling on your lips which just feels so amazing. I always have had a problem with dry lips and this lip balm really helps keep my lips moist!

March 06, 2015

I always have lip balm on me and I love it

January 07, 2015

This is my second favourite Baby Lips, Quenched benighted first. The only reason I don't like this one is i don't like peppermint as much. But the packaging is cute and this one does moisturize.

August 06, 2014

baby lips is the perfect name for this product because it actually does transform your lips from dry to luscious. peppermint is the perfect type because it leaves a nice tingly sensation on your lips and on top of that it smells awesome.

June 17, 2014

Great scent, very nice shine and works really well.

June 13, 2014

Very very strong mint scent it's a great clear lipbalm I really like it cause I'm into lip product with scents and flavours

June 11, 2014

I have an... interesting experience with this particular babylips. Sadly I don't like peppermint smells, but I love the taste. This baby lips 'tasted' very weird. I dont deliberately lick it off, but it naturally happens and the taste appalls me. It makes me want to throw up and the smell does not help one bit. I usually love the taste of Peppermint, but this product just didnt do it for me but if you like peppermint then definitely go for it. The quality is awesome but the taste killed it.

June 11, 2014

This is a refreshing lip balm. I love the scent and the way it smooths my lips. Not greasy. Next I want to try one thats tinted!

May 20, 2014

I enjoy this product because it helps keep your lips smooth and soft and it smells awesome.