Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm In Pink Punch Reviews

Ranked #472 out of 784 in Lip Balm

Moisturizing lip balm with SPF 20 sunscreen. Gives 8 hour moisture plus lip renewal. Clinically proven to make lips 82% visibly less dry, 94% less rough, 77% more supple, and 77% better looking after just four weeks of use. It's clinical care for baby soft lips.

February 13, 2016

Love this product! I am one of those people who hates my natural lip color, I like a flush of pink tint but while keeping my lips moisturized and semi glossy. This product does exactly that. With one swipe I get the color I want and my lips are saved.

August 06, 2015

I love the whole baby lips collection, but Pink punch is my favourite. I think it's perfect for school because it has a hint of colour.It's very affordable and I love the packaging

March 11, 2015

My go-to pink lip product. Very smooth and moisturizing and provides the best 'barbie pink' shade for your lips.

November 20, 2014

I love the colour of this tinted lip balm cause it gives a nice pop of pink whilst also moisturising. Although I never feel like it lasts long on my lips and it seems to smeer of my lips sometimes. Overall its great for anyone that wants a tinted lip balm on a budget.

June 13, 2014

I love how creamy the texture of this lip balm is. The colour is buildable, so you can wear it as sheer or pigmented as you would like. It hydrates the lips and comes in a wide variety of shades. The price cannot be beat either!

June 12, 2014

Yum, I love this product. It's effective, pretty and its not overpriced. Would definitely buy again

June 11, 2014

Love this lip balm, it is very moisturizing and also provides a splash of colour! Keeps lips soft and smooth all day, and the colour tends to last for awhile as well. Love this during the harsh winter months and also the hot summer days, keeps the dryness away.

May 27, 2014

Gorgeous color and goes on well

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear