• Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Strike a Rose
Good

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Strike a Rose Reviews

Ranked #544 out of 830 in Lip Balm

August 13, 2014

My friend had recommended this lip balm to me and boy, am I glad she did. Not only does this moisturise my lips, it gives my lips a great, natural tint to it as well. I had wanted to get some sort of lip tint/lipstick but after using this, I won't need to! Compared to my Nivea lip balm, the Maybelline one is much better. It has a nice smell to it and it glides on smoothly as well without leaving your lips feeling all oily. I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for a tinted lip balm because it's totally worth it.

May 28, 2014

I'm usually not a fan of lip balms and glosses because I can never seem to find one that doesn't smell/taste gross and isn't sticky. I actually really like this lip balm. It does wonders for moisturizing my lips, it smells great, and it gives a nice subtle color and semi gloss. If I skip a day of wearing it, I can really notice how dry they feel without this product.

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food