Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 862 in Lip Balm

LIP RENEW FORMULA and 8-hr hydration for visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks.

January 25, 2017

These aren't my favourite lippies out there, I mean I like the packaging and that there are a variety of colours and flavours but I don't love the formula or the packaging, more specifically the type of packaging. I wish that these came in a pot or in a chapstick bottle rather than the twist lipstick packaging. I find that this type of packaging always breaks off. It's a little bit of an immature lip blam, just by the packaging is very childish...

January 24, 2017

It's very moisturizing especially when the air is dry. I always wear this during the Winter season. It's one of my must have's. I can't live without it in the cold.

January 24, 2017

bought this product for my daughter she loved it she said that it made her lips so soft and she uses it day and night and that all she buys now ,, she loves it

January 23, 2017

I absolutely love this lip balm. It's cute packaging and price so well and it works. It's not greasy and makes my lips so soft!! I have tried several different ones and always so happy!!

January 16, 2017

This made my lips more dry than ever. The packaging is cute and the price is okay, but not at all effective. I will not be purchasing this product again.

January 16, 2017

I will be the first to admit these are a great price, the packaging is attractive and the flavors sounds nice BUT...I just can't get over the taste it leaves in your mouth when you accidentally lick your lips. It isn't pleasant. It really ruined the overall experience for me.

January 16, 2017

This is a great priced lip balm. It does a great job and doesn't cost a fortune. In fact, you can usually find it on sale somewhere. I have used it for over 3 years and it is my go to.

January 11, 2017

I like this lip balm, I like that it has a subtle colour and find that it doesn't dry out my lips. I use this product often and would definitely purchase again.

January 07, 2017

I love Maybelline but this product is one of my least favorites. The price is okay most of the time (depending where you buy the product) drugs stores are probably the worst but places like walmart i've seen this for under $3.00
    I do also find this on sale BOGO a lot of the time at superstore and sobeys so I always get two for the price of one making it worth it
    The colored ones work well and leave little color on the lips but slight grease

January 06, 2017

Dries out my lips. I was very excited to use this product but was very disappointed. The taste/smell is nice, but it goes on more like a gloss and less like a balm.