• Maybelline Brow Drama Pro Palette
  • Maybelline Brow Drama Pro Palette

Maybelline Brow Drama Pro Palette Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

September 15, 2016

I was never really one to fill in my eye browns untill i found this palette you can fill shape and sculpt your eye brows to the way you want them to look and it even comes with a brushes. would highly recommend this.

September 11, 2016

I've tried this product 2 or 3 times now and can honestly say I love it. I have sparse eyebrows so this product is great at making them look groomed and more full. The wax keeps the hair in place, the filler is the perfect colour for me and I love the highlight part! I bought the 260 Deep Brown version and have very dark brown hair so it matches perfectly!

May 12, 2016

I love this product, easy and quick to use and doesn't make my brows look overdone which is an issue I have had with other similar brow products in the past.

May 04, 2016

I have the shade deep brown and it's too light for me. For the brow palette you only get a choice of 3 colours which sucks. Maybelline should come out with a larger range of shades so more can people can use it. But the pomade is good, and the powders are useless in my opinion. The powder makes your brows look really thick and the highlighter is too pink.

March 19, 2016

So all throughout my adult years... Over plucking and having very very light eyebrows I'm always hunting for a better and more effective product to use. I was on a budget and came across the Revlon Brow set.. It has 3 little areas... Wax, Brow powder and the highlight for under the Brow it also comes with a double sided Brow angled brush and a Brow comb
I love the fact that they put this trio together and they offer ranges of colours for different people.
It fills my brows without being over bearing.. Love the soft natural look. I highly recommend