Maybelline BROWsatin

Maybelline BROWsatin Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 240 in Eyebrow Care

July 16, 2016

I have lost this cap more than anything else in my makeup bag. The only problem with this product is that less experienced people will tend to pull at their skin causing the skin to stretch (which is not good for aging). Or you draw to thick and your eyebrows tend to look angry. I do like this product for the colours- there is something for everyone. But it is a little drying and you might not be able to go swimming with it- but for a quick grab from the drugstore on the way to your sister's wedding- this will work peachy keen.

July 16, 2016

I love the natural brow look and this is the easiest way to get it! I use it every day, even if I'm going "makeup free", I always do my brows up. Good price too!

June 24, 2016

I have tried every brow pencil on the market. Some were good but never the right colour. I love this pencil because the colour is natural and not reddish. One side is a pencil and the other is powder. I do wish it had a spoolie.

January 14, 2016

I have thin, sparse brows and have recently become obsessed with filling them in. I saw this at SDM and decided to give it a try. It has a pencil at one end and a powder at the other. The powder end has a little foam applicator which dispenses the product. They have varying shades and I decided to go with the blonde one. Even though I am a brunette it looked more like a light brown and I've found that a lot of brown brow products are too dark for me and wind up looking unnatural.

First of all let me tell you the fact that this product has both a pencil and a powder is what sold me. I love the look of pencil and powder, it can look very natural.

The first step is using the pencil end to shape your brows and add extra hairs. The pencil is self sharpening and practically fool proof. It is quite waxy so I typically 'prime' it by drawing a few tics on my hand. It is perfect for adding definition to the arch and tail.

Next you use the powder to fill in your brows and add dimension. I found the powder to be slightly darker than the pencil which I like, it adds a bit of depth. The foam applicator is mess free and easy to use.

The end result is shapely and natural looking brows. As I mentioned earlier the blonde shade leans to a dirty blonde/light brown shade. As I'm more comfortable with having a bold brow now I intend to go a shade deeper.

I love this product and I highly recommend it. It is easy to use and really affordable.