Amazing

Maybelline Color Elixir Reviews

Ranked #121 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

May 19, 2016

Updated On: May 19, 2016

I love them! I started with Signature Scarlet, it was on sale so I decided give a try! OMG! I love this color, I came back later to get more! I just couldn't stop myself. The coverage is really good, shiny ans make look the lips juice, but the texture is just delicios, so creamy and rich, moisturizing, it doesn't leave my lips dry at all, is very light weight. I remember the first days I wanted use it even for bed time! ???? Completely obsessed! Then I went back to Shoppers and I got Fucsia Flourish, and it's OK, is just I need to understand Fucsias and this kind of pink, just doesn't suite my skin color, it looks weird just like all Fucsias I have, anyways is a very sheer beautiful color in the bottle, and I'm sure in other kind of complexions would look amazing! Same thing, light weight, but very sheer. Then, insisting In pinks I got the Rose Redifined, beautiful color, mauvish pink, love it, this one suits me better, makes me a very good natural nude, I really like it, crystal sheer too. The fourth I got was the Caramel Infused, trying to replace my Clinique Chubby Stick Whole Lotta Honey, because I'm in budget righ now, I found this and I love it too! Less hint of color than the CHubby Stick, but better price too, is a nice color, makes my lips look healthy without wear almost nothing, sheer, glossy, the only with a good coverage is the Sugnature Scarlet, the other ones ar very sheer, but I love them all!

February 23, 2016

This richly pigmented plush lip colour is available in 20 shades, so there’s one for everyone. I was lucky enough to pick up two shades (Signature Scarlet & Vision in Violet). Now, I’m a bit biased as I don’t normally wear a lot of lip gloss, but I really liked how rich the colour was. Signature Scarlet is a gorgeous deep red shade that is super dramatic with my pale skin. While Vision in Violet is an amazing passionate purple which is totally out of my comfort zone. The staying power of these glosses isn’t the greatest, so I wouldn’t recommend putting this on before lunchtime. They last around 2-3 hours or until you decide to eat or drink anything.

The consistency is thicker than most glosses, but that’s why you get such a great colour pay off. I did however, find the application process to be a bit sloppy, and I needed a Q-tip to clean up the edges a bit. Maybelline recommends applying the lip colour with the brush starting in the center of your upper lip, and working towards the outer edges. Then follow up by contouring your mouth and glide the brush across the entire bottom lip.

February 13, 2016

First and foremost, it feels like frosting on my lips. I bought the orange one and the pigmentation is very weak. It is also too shiny. I guess this just wasn't for me. Hope this review helped!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!