Maybelline Color Jolt Intense Lip Paint

Maybelline Color Jolt Intense Lip Paint Reviews

Ranked #207 out of 1014 in Lipstick

September 13, 2016

I picked up Stripped Down, which is the nude one in the bunch. These are dupes of the Too Faced melted lipglosses, specifically Chihuahua for this colour.

I like these and they are quite inexpensive, about $10 at the drugstore, trouble is you get very little product, these are tiny. I'd rather put on a liquid lipstick over this personally.

September 02, 2016

After hearing about the new Maybelline Color Jolt Intense Lip Paint all over YouTube, I knew I had to try it. I bought 05, Stripped Down and it is the most perfect browny nude with a hint of pink. I love the colour and think it will be perfect for fall. The formula also does not disappoint. It is long lasting and doesn't flake off, rather it fades in a nice way. I would and have recommended this product to everyone!

August 14, 2016

I really liked the Color Jolts. They are are very pigmented and long lasting. I bought bare me and it is the perfect nude. This does not transfer easily either. I do get a little worried about the amount of product i've wasted. I will be buying more colors.

August 08, 2016

ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE--WORTHLESS--save your $$$. Dull matte overly thick texture felt like sticky powder rouge--would not use even if FREE!!! Very disappointed.