Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lip Color Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 1015 in Lipstick

October 06, 2016

I own the color Touch of Spice in this line and it is a great neutral color on me. I have a medium skin tone and dark lips so this would come off a lot more of a mauve-pink shade on me. I wear it on its own or layer it on top of a darker color if I want to tone it down. It does fade after a few hours or with eating but it reapplies smoothly.

September 25, 2016

I just love maybelline lipsticks. This creamy matte lip color does deliver. It is a moisturizing matte lipstick unlike some brands that will dry out your lips. Stays creamy all day and it has so many pretty shades.

September 11, 2016

These are great. One of my favourite lipsticks (including high end). They are a very comfortable matte, not drying at all. Highly pigmented and opaque. I have the colour "touch of spice". I would love to buy more. They have a good shade selection.

August 30, 2016

absolutely love these lipsticks i have like four different colors, they last long and the colors are very nice and bright. The price is not very high compared to other lipsticks but I only purchase them when they go on sale, which is often at shoppers and walmart just keep checking back.

July 11, 2016

I'd like to start off saying that I don't wear a lot of makeup, mainly coz it takes up so much time that I can better spend on other things like sleep (got 2 kids - 3m and 5yrs old). My usual make up would consist of lip balm and lipstick/gloss. In most cases, I would skip the lipstick coz it's usually off before I even left the house.

Not these lipsticks! I have the "Touch of Spice" and it stayed on a lot longer than most lipsticks I've used in the past. I used it for a wedding and didn't have to retouch at the reception! I am definitely switching to Maybelline lipsticks from now on.

May 14, 2016

The color darling nude is very soft. It is very lightweight for a matte lipstick. Unlike some lipsticks that claim to be matte, it is completely matte.

May 05, 2016

This lipstick is the perfect matte lipstick and has an awesome range of colours. It smoothes perfectly and doesn't feel too heavy, Even this brand in non matte are perfect.

May 03, 2016

My Holy Grail lipstick is Maybelline Creamy Mattes in Daringly Nude. It's a slightly pinker nude that works perfectly on my skin tone. I love matte lip products, but I suffer from extremely dry lips so Daringly Nude is the solution to that! It goes on creamy and smooth and leaves a matte (with a slight gloss to it) finish. They're comfortable all day. You will need to reapply these, especially after eating/drinking.

April 21, 2016

Good staying power and range of shades, definitely would repurchase. Make sure your lips are well-exfoliated and moisturized before application or you might see flakes.

March 25, 2016

I just love it as an everyday lipstick. Not to shiny or flashy, subtle and actually lasts a long time. Lipstick is something I was scared to wear when I was younger but now I can't leave home without it!