Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine

Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Reviews

Ranked #892 out of 1078 in Lipstick

February 20, 2014

I wear Mirrored Mauve as my everyday go to coloured gloss. it has a pleasant, almost vanilla smell and taste. It is not overly sticky, but has some last to it. I do wish it was a little more sheer, but the colour is nice and neutral.

November 23, 2013

I love this lipstick in In the Buff. Looks wet and shiny and doesn't dry out my lips as the day goes on. I love the subtle color that doesn't cover the small dark beauty mark on my upper lip.
    I highly recommend this product!

March 17, 2013

This lipgloss works really well and lasts a long time. They are very shiny and high quality. they are very smooth and the perfect consistensy. They are fairly expensive considering it is a drugstore brand. I purchased mine for around $6.

December 15, 2012

This lip gloss is amazing! I am currently wearing plum luster and continously receive compliments on the shine and color. I would consider Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine lip gloss a must have!

April 13, 2012

I have Maybelline Color Sensation High Shine in 'Pink Freeze' and I LOVE it!
    I’m not often a fan of pink lipstick, but this was recommended to me so I picked one up.
    I’m glad I did! This is a great, rich lipstick and at a great price!
    The lipstick is very creamy and with a subtle and sexy shine!
    It actually looks identical on to what the model is wearing in the ad!
    I highly recommend this!

June 19, 2011

I was skeptical that a lipstick could look as shiny as a gloss as the ads make it appear. They are shiny but it really depends on the color with how shiny it can go. I have Plum Shine, Mauvilous Shine, Pink Freeze and Fruit Punch. Plum Shine is a maroon color, more on the red side and had the most shine for me. They all have a shimmer to give it the mirror-like effect. Mauvilous Shine is my favorite color because it fit my skin tone best and was more of a neutral warm color. Pink Freeze provides a lot of shine and is what the model is wearing in the ad which comes pretty close to what the color looks like in the ad. I really like the Fruit Punch which is a pink coral, more on pink side and not as bright as the Pink Freeze. I wouldn't say it has as much shine as the ads perceive it to have but they are surprisingly shiny for a lipstick. I am obsessed with this lipstick right now.