Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Stain Reviews

Ranked #438 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

Sheer wash of color from water based pigments. Fresh, barely there feel from vitamin enriched berry nectar. Lipstain so bare, so light as air, it's sensational.

May 10, 2016

this is a really good product. I don't like the bright colours but with a little blending with other products or even just a touch of it work really well. The colours and pigmentation is strong so a little goes a long way

June 13, 2014

I tried this lip stain the other day. It's the first time I'm using a lip stain instead of lip stick. I'm pretty impressed with the results. I applied the lip stain and then a gloss over top, while I had to re apply the gloss when it wore off the lip stain stayed put all day long, and just as vibrant as when I first applied. I'm for sure going out an buying more colours ASAP.

November 29, 2011

It was cheap but I got what I paid for I guess. It looked like a dry, caked on mess on lips. Then it took forever to get off.

August 25, 2011

When i first got this product i loved it. I have it in the color Feelin' Rosy. The color was beautiful and it did stain your lips but it dried out after only 2 days! If this stain would last longer then it would be a product i would recommend but its not worth the money or the time to go buy it.

February 02, 2011

I was quite displeased with this product. I got it in "Feelin' Rosy", a lovely reddish pink color. I expected this lip stain to give subtle color and last all day, but that wasn't the case. I found it to be very drying on the lips, even when I topped it off with a moisturizing lip balm. The color was gone in under an hour. Also, the product itself is not very long lasting at all - I only used it a few times and the tip is already drying out. Very disappointed.

September 16, 2010

I saw this product in one of Michelle Phan's tutorials and was so excited that I bought it that very night!
I was tired of my hair sticking to my lipgloss, and also wanted to opt for something more natural looking.
This product definitely did the trick. Although the color shows up much darker than its packaging, the color fades a little after you've licked it a few times (yummm), and it becomes more natural looking.

It's my new favorite product! Although if you're looking for something that moisturizes or have cracked lips, this product is not meant for that.

September 15, 2010

I always fear looking for products to use on my lips!!! It's just difficult for me to pick out shades by myself that look kinda natural but still add that little somethin. SO I decided to just dive right in with this one, because lip stains have always been appealing to me and the colour selection was broad but pretty simple (some brands have like every colour under the sun and that makes it way more complicated for someone like me).

I ended up choosing Feelin' Rosy because it looked close to my natural lip colour. When I actually tried it on it is a little bit darker than expected but I still really like it :) The application itself is good too - the pen makes it easy to put on and the product stays where you put it, no smudging or anything.

It almost feels like there is nothing on my lips at all while wearing it, and although it doesn't last very long like others have said I don't mind reapplying every now and then.

There is also light scent as well, like berries - yum!

I recommend anyone try this product, just keep in mind the colour will be darker when it's actually on your lips, than what it seems like in the bottle.

July 24, 2010

I got this in the color 'In The Buff.' The cap color indicator is light pink but it goes on more of a deeper pink or almost reddish pink. It's actually a more natural color not too bright. It has a fruity cotton candy scent which I really like. The color selection for this product is better than the Covergirl lip stains. I expect exceptional staying power for lip stains. Unfortunately it didn't stay on long so I give this an average rating. It's easy to use and goes on evenly. If you don't like wearing lipstick but want some color and don't mind reapplying this often then I would recommend it but for me, I rather have not bought it. It's not a bad product and it's pretty cheap for a lip product but I don't love it.

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!