Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Red Revival
Good

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Red Revival Reviews

Ranked #873 out of 1020 in Lipstick

Smoother, more nourished lips instantly. The freshest, most fabulous color. Color sensational lipcolor's exclusive nourishing honey nectar dramatically hydrates beyond perfection. Discover a sensational improvement in overall lip appearance.

October 08, 2013

Longlasting perfection! The vivid rose is my favorite. It makes a strong first impression, ladies --totally pow wow! It's definitely worth it!

April 08, 2011

I bought Maybelline colorsenational in red revival for prom. I paid $10 for it (the colorsenational lipliner in red and shinesenational lip gloss in minty sheer also came with it- bundle). I really enjoyed the color, it was perfect for me. I was very surprised with how well the lipstick stayed on all night, I only had to touch it up once- despite eating and drinking through the night. I would definitely buy this again, and I would like to try more colors.

January 23, 2011

A great classic red lipstick. This lipstick color is not a scary bright red. It is vibrant but classy. It goes on nicely and has great staying power. It has a subtle pleasant scent but you won't notice a scent at all after it's been applied which I consider a good thing.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!