Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Red Revival
Good

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Red Revival Reviews

Ranked #936 out of 1083 in Lipstick

Smoother, more nourished lips instantly. The freshest, most fabulous color. Color sensational lipcolor's exclusive nourishing honey nectar dramatically hydrates beyond perfection. Discover a sensational improvement in overall lip appearance.

October 08, 2013

Longlasting perfection! The vivid rose is my favorite. It makes a strong first impression, ladies --totally pow wow! It's definitely worth it!

April 08, 2011

I bought Maybelline colorsenational in red revival for prom. I paid $10 for it (the colorsenational lipliner in red and shinesenational lip gloss in minty sheer also came with it- bundle). I really enjoyed the color, it was perfect for me. I was very surprised with how well the lipstick stayed on all night, I only had to touch it up once- despite eating and drinking through the night. I would definitely buy this again, and I would like to try more colors.

January 23, 2011

A great classic red lipstick. This lipstick color is not a scary bright red. It is vibrant but classy. It goes on nicely and has great staying power. It has a subtle pleasant scent but you won't notice a scent at all after it's been applied which I consider a good thing.