Maybelline Color Show Nail Collection Reviews

Ranked #794 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

March 21, 2016

One of the best products so far. Great colors, easy no-mess application and gorgeous results. Unique palette, great seasonal collection. A bit on a small size but reasonable price tag.

March 24, 2015

I found a few of these with 'bubbles' in white and a colour with a bit of tinted clear polish and loved them. It's as hard to get off as glitter polish but it looks so cool, particularly as an accent or over a solid colour. Unfortunately I find the colour version of these less great. In particular the Pink Shock seemed to have separated over the winter and doesn't want to blend back together in spite of much shaking and turning the bottle around to move the paint. For someone who doesn't use a lot of polish and generally only in the summer months, this is a big disappointment. I think I'll stick to Essence or Rimmel for cheap polish in colour. They mix right back up again when they separate.

March 17, 2015

Great product. Affordable. I like the bottle design, i love their offered colors! Looks great on nails, doesnt take too long to dry. I dont find them to last too long tho. But for the price i paid, i dont mind.

March 17, 2015

This is actually a super cool product line. The colors do not look like much from the outside, but they are beauty on top of a base color. The nail polish in this collection includes dots of different colors and sizes that creates a really cool design. It makes it look like you spent much more time on your nails than what you actually did.

March 17, 2015

Looooove this new line of Maybelline, you don't actually have to have a good pulse or make it even because in the unevenness is the beauty of it. Bought it for me and now my daughter is using it.

January 04, 2015

I have better in buff and bold gold. The color selections are nice. These can go on sale but aren't to bad in regular pricing. They dry fast, which I like. I've had my nail polish last a few days, which is pretty good.

What do you think, have you tried it?

September 18, 2014

OMG! I love these! They have so many options: color, sparkle, large sparkle, shimmer, magnetic, you name it!
I have so many of them and they are such a steal on price!

September 09, 2014

These nail polishes work fantastically!! They are smooth and super pigmented and last longer than any other drugstore nail polish. They have great colors and the price cannot be beat!!! I usually find a more expensive nail polish color I like...then find the dupe in the Myabelline Color Show the price difference is insane!!!

September 07, 2014

The polish takes 2-3 coats to get a decent colour. It chips easily, or should i say peels off.. Most complain about this, i find it convenient.. Easy to remove!

August 05, 2014

The collection has a variety of colours but it takes too many coats to get the actual, opaque colour. Not worth it when there are better nail polish collections from sally hansen and revlon.