Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded Reviews

Ranked #132 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

October 08, 2016

Je les adore !!! Peu importe la couleur il sont tout simplement génial. La tenue, la couleur, la pigmentation tout est wow. Le seul petit hic que je peux voir est l'application. On est pas trop précis avec les doigts. Je crois qu'il faut que je développe une technique pour l'application.

September 23, 2016

I loved my Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze, so I decided to pick this up. The shade Barely Branded is a super light, shimmery champagne color. It's a great base for other eyeshadows, but it also looks great on it's own for days when I want more of a natural look. All of the Color Tattoos are extremely blendable and easy to use. This one is no exception. It's not a lot of color, but I think it's perfect for people like me who don't like a lot of eye-makeup or color on my lids.

February 09, 2016

I bought this with the intention of using it as an eyeshadow base, since it's such a pretty champagne colour. However, it needs primer beforehand because instead of working as a base it does crease very quickly. it's great for amplifying underneath eyeshadow, it just needs to go on a primed lid.

January 29, 2016

Alors, là c'est en regardant une youtubeuse beauté qui ma donné envie d'essayer c'est produit-là ! Ce sont des ombres à paupières soit en crème, en poudre et désormais aussi disponible en crayon pour les yeux. Ce sont des produits qui coûte quand même un peu de sous mais qui les vaut tellement, leur pigmentation est incroyable, la tenue est tout simplement une folie, sa tien 2 jours sans problème si vous ne vous démaquillez pas. Il y a une panoplie de choix de couleurs, bref ce sont des produits à découvrir ! Moi je les adores et j'en ai déjà un bon nombre d'accumulés !

July 02, 2015

This is such a gorgeous eye shadow to wear alone, or as a base for other colours. It applies super easily is very pigmented. I bought this a year ago and still have quite a lot left in the jar. I use it quite a few times a week so obviously a little goes a long way.

June 09, 2015

I love this whole collection, the colours are great and 0 re-application needed. It lasts the whole day!!!!! I picked up this colour more recently, as I find myself using neutral and nude colours for day wear. It has the quality of a high end product without the price tag that comes with it, and Wal mart always has cosmetic sales so it's easy to stock up your kit. I use it for both cheeks and eyes, and so far no break outs. A definite must purchase.

June 09, 2015

I came across the Maybelline Colour Tattoo line, because this specific colour Barely Branded was considered a "dupe" for Benefit Watt's Up highlighter. I saw it on a couple beauty forums, YouTube beauty bloggers, and on a couple of blogs, so I decided to give it a try. It is very identical to Benefit's, and I love the price! When I first got it I was mainly using it as a highlighter on my cheekbones, but have also been using it as an eye shadow and I love it!

April 28, 2015

This product is fantastic. Can be worn alone or under eye shadows. I find that it doesn't crease at all. The color range is also quite good and also when they release limited edition collections. I prefer these over higher end brands for cream eye shadows. The price is great as the product tends to last quite a long time.

April 02, 2015

I absolutely love all the color tattoos and this one is my favourite shade!

January 25, 2015

This product went on a very vivid colour once it was applied with a wet brush. I love the effect thos eyeshadow provides. The price was pretty decent. Little pricey for a drugstore product. I really enjoy using this product!!!!!!!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products