Maybelline Colour Sensational Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #182 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

September 21, 2015

beautiful colours and also it looks great on ! gives you beautiful lips

May 02, 2015

Fun summertime lipgloss...feels good...looks really cute.

January 26, 2015

The maybeline gloss is sobright and voluptuous. I love it! It remains long on the lips and smells good.

1.5/5

January 23, 2015

CRAPPIEST LIP GLOSS IVE EVER USED! way too runny

September 15, 2014

If you think you don't like lip gloss, these are the lip gloss for you! These are seriously some of, if not, the best lip glosses you can get at the drugstore. The formulation is perfection as it's got glossy shine without being too glossy or slick looking, a light texture that isn't the slightest bit sticky, and wears quite well for a gloss- about 2-3 hours. These have an okay scent- a perfumey-fruit blend- but does read as a little artificial. I don't hate it, but I don't love it either... luckily, it doesn't stick around very long once applied.The formula is quite similar to the Clarins Lip Perfectors, but at a much more budget friendly price, and these come in a wider range of shades.

I have Almond Crush, a a translucent nude shimmer. I usually don't go for shades like this- it does read fairly frosty in the tube- but the shimmer in it looked too good to pass up. This gives lips a slight nude-pink colour, but is mostly iridescent shimmer and shine. I love this on it's own as the shimmer reflects light and is just plain pretty, but it's also nice over lipstick for added shine and dimension. I also have Electric Shock a vivid, blue based pink cream. While Almond Crush was sheer, this has great pigmentation. Love these!

August 22, 2014

Great colour, great coverage and shiny! I love the sleek packaging and colour selection. Thick but not tacky.

August 05, 2014

It worth of its price . It's my basic need and I got it in my bag all the time