Maybelline Cool Effect Cooling Shadow/Liner
Good

Maybelline Cool Effect Cooling Shadow/Liner Reviews

Ranked #907 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

Cool Effect Cooling Shadow/Liner gives a shimmery color to eyelids. The aloe, cucumber, and glycerine enriched formula gives a refreshing sensation when applied. It cools as it colors.

December 22, 2010

I LOVE THIS!

I can't rave about it more. I actually don't own any of these myself, but I'm borrowing some of my sister's cooling shadow/liner until I can get to Rite Aid and buy my own. I use them like an eyeliner, but I put them on thicker and follow with a thin line of black eyeliner right next to my lashes.

I usually avoid drugstore brand makeup, but these thick pencils are lovely. They slide on easily, creating a strong but pretty color. They truly have a cooling effect on your skin, which is relieving when you're putting on makeup. They are comfortable and do not irritate. And, they look devine!

I'm going to run to Rite Aid today and buy a whole lot of colors! I imagine the lighter colors would work beautifully as a highlighter to the browbone and the bottom waterline.

Updated On: December 23, 2010

Unfortunately, I stopped by Wal-Mart and it seems that the product is expired. Sigh. Should have expected as much. Now I'll be on the lookout for more pencil shadow/liners.

May 20, 2009

i really like these, i have it in peach daiquiri (26) and snow bunny (24), and i usually use it under my eyes to brighten the area. it goes on really easily without tugging my eye area

April 04, 2009

From the website: This eye shadow and liner cools as it colors. Bold and defining formula is enriched with aloe, cucumber and glycerin.

This eyeshadow/liner stick is really versatile and actually does "cool" as it colors. It's probably got peppermint oil or something in it that gives the area around your eye or on your eyelid that minty, tingly/slightly burning feeling. It's not painful or overwhelming and really wakes me up in the morning when I use it. The colors are pigments and they are really great for both lining and shadowing. I got mine in Gives Me The Chills (48) which is a silvery color. It's a pretty thick tube and doesn't come with a sharpener, but any large barreled sharpener will do. The color goes on really smooth and shows up really well, and is a great eyeshadow base. Creasing is rare if any. There are a lot of color choices but it would be expensive to buy all of them...which is why I rated the price 4 stars instead of 5. Overall, though, it's a nice product that I would consider buying again.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye