Good

Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser in Brightening Reviews

Ranked #135 out of 431 in Concealer

June 29, 2016

I loved this formula in the fairest shade in the collection. I discovered the brightening formula and its so great at covering up the darkness and helping me to look awake even when I've barely slept.

March 08, 2016

My husband accidentally brought this home for me. I usually use the concealer version in "fair". This product is VERY pink. Anyone with a very warm complexion will not be able to use this. However, if you can get it to blend with your complexion it definitely does hide dark circles and brighten your under eye! It goes on easily and blends well, and I would definitely recommend it for those with a neutral to cool toned skin. I wish it was a little cheaper though, or that the bottle was a little bigger!

March 08, 2016

I have tried absolutely everything under the sun to cover my dark circles and this is the first product I've bought that works 100%. The applicator is amazing!! Makes it almost effortless!

November 06, 2015

The pink undertone really helps brighten under the eyes and actually has good coverage!

July 23, 2015

The Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser's other shades don't work for me at all on my super pale NW15 skin, but their brightening tone is a lovely peach that actually works perfectly for hiding my under eye circles. It's slightly pinker than my skintone (which is nearly impossible to find), but therefore blends the circles beautifully. I never leave home without it.