Maybelline Define-A-Lash Volume Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #625 out of 854 in Mascara

This zero clump mascara creates voluptuous volume with clean definition. Patented shaped-to-the-lash brush Contact lens safe and hypoallergenic Waterproof; also available in washable formula

July 15, 2012

Love it!! It Doesn't leave your lashes clumpy like most other products. It was recommended by my sister and i have been using it ever since.

May 25, 2012

Love this product ... It was recommended by a friend and it's a really good choice .. Love it !!!!

January 11, 2012

I never really wear make-up, just mascara every now and then. I bought this brand because it was on sale and I find it works great! It doesn't clump, it's great at separating my lashes, and it stays all day; doesn't flake off!

August 21, 2011

I really like this mascara. It has always been my fall back whenever I am trying out new mascaras (If I don't like them)
    So basically, this is in my top 3 favorite products in general, and I couldn't live without it!

March 11, 2011

amazing and a really good buy!

March 09, 2011

its good for a maybelline mascara, normally i dont have good luck with maybelline mascara products.

March 07, 2011

I loooove love love this item. My stick straight lashes are no longer straight. It doesn't flake or run and holds great all day. I really recommend this.

January 20, 2011

this product works very well and makes your lashes look very long and sheek, i use it everytime i go out :) will deffinetly buy again