Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Concealer Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 404 in Concealer

August 22, 2016

I tried it and I like it. It has nice soft texture like a mousse . Applies very easy and non greasy at all.it feels very light on my skin, and acts as a primer it covering my lines plus give me a good coverage. It lasts long time too.

July 31, 2016

One of My favorites an it makes my skin so smooth and pretty so many compliments with this one I will be buying more an reccomending to everyone! This is great stuff

July 25, 2016

I have recently started using this product and will continue to purchase and use this product as I love the look that it provides. Goes on easy and lasts all day long. As I am a very busy mom I don't have the time to continuously touch up my makeup and this makes it possible to apply once in the morning and continue my day without concern. Great product I would highly recommend!

June 27, 2016

J'aime bien le fond de teint Dream Matte Mousse. La variété de couleurs convient à tous les teints. La teuxture est légère et plaisante. La couvrance est moyenne.

June 27, 2016

Loved this! This was definitely a great product. Something that I would use everyday. Usually with mousse it clumps after a month of having it, this has lasted me forever. Will definately use this again.

June 27, 2016

I was not happy with this product. I found that the coverage was not sufficient. As well it did not last even halfway through my day. Too heavy on my skin

June 25, 2016

very smooth, covers age spots very well. Your face doesn't look or feel like is covered by a product.
    A big selection of shades to fit everybody's complexions.