Maybelline Dream Pure BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Clearing Perfector Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 183 in BB Creams

December 02, 2016

This is great for the days I choose not to do a full makeup job and don't have time to prime and put all of my regular routine on. I love how the color really matches me and evens out my skin tone while keeping my skin moisturized and glowing. I love all kinds of B.B creams. I really like this one though, even after I take it off I really notice the difference. It is not pore clogging and my skin is so soft. This is a great one for the gym when you wanna have some color but don't wanna look like your going out to party. This is very natural looking. Easy to apply and it does not irritate my sensitive skin.

December 01, 2016

I found this BB cream pretty good. It's light but does its job I found my skin moisturized. I found it didn't have much staying power though I did have to reapply. But overall a good product.

December 01, 2016

PROS:
- Matches range of skin tones
- Smooth application
- Leaves skin very even
- Covers blemishes

CONS:
- Non-organic Ingredients
- A bit greasy throughout the day

October 25, 2016

Bought this product as an alternative to foundation since I have problem skin. Unfortunately, there is no shade that matched my skin. The product i bought did not quite work well for my skin tone; after application, it went ashy after a while and have had to wash it off. It may work well for fairer skin. It applies well, smells great and does not rub off too much.

August 26, 2016

I didn't like this bb cream at all. It doesn't control my oil at all and it feels super greasy on my skin. Also, no matter how long I let it set, it never really dries. Not a fan of this product.

August 25, 2016

Feels nice on my skin. Could have better coverage but overall I really like this bb cream. Covers light imperfections and it feels very light. Not heavy like foundation is. The packaging could be improved to make the product more visually appealing.

May 24, 2016

The product is very creamy and works well. I use a beauty blender and it works well with the beauty blender. A downside is the product runs out (for me) in about 2 weeks. I wear this everyday and apply about a dime sized amount. All in all, i would buy again.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play