Maybelline Expert Eyes Kohl Eyeliner Pencil

Maybelline Expert Eyes Kohl Eyeliner Pencil Reviews

Ranked #730 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Soft texture makes it easy to apply on both the outside and inside of the eye.Wood pencil defines eyes with vibrant color. Long-wear hold.Hypoallergenic, allergy tested and dermatology tested.Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

June 08, 2016

There's not much to say about this eyeliner because to me, it's pretty basic and self explanatory. It lines the eye just like I need it to. The color is amazing. I don't look like a raccoon at the end of the day. It stays sharpened longer than any I have used. I would buy it again.

March 21, 2016

I absolutely love Maybelline eyeliners, they are my favorite brand of makeup and they are so affordable .Its the only liner I have used that works good for me.it has great precision, doesn't smudge and lasts until I wash it off. The black is my go to color and I will continue to purchase it

October 26, 2014

Glides on smoothly, works well and it's fairly cheap compared to higher end brands.

February 24, 2010

It has a smooth application but I wouldn't recommend it. It does not last all day. It barely lasts a few hours. It smudges. It doesn't stay on beyond a few hours (maybe less!). The positives are the smooth application and that it comes with a lid.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?