Maybelline Expert Eyes Twin Brow & Eye Pencils, Velvet Black
Good

Maybelline Expert Eyes Twin Brow & Eye Pencils, Velvet Black Reviews

Ranked #552 out of 807 in Eye Liner

June 28, 2016

Love love love these eyeliner and eyebrow pencils! They go on silky and not chalky and the pencil blends in very well with your natural brows. I also love the cat eye look using this

November 19, 2014

I use this eyeliner every day as part of my make up routine. This twin pack of eyeliners are not only affordable and very well priced, but are so easy to go on ( I do have to soften them every now and then) and are very versatile! I LOVE these eyeliners! You can buy eyeliners that are less expensive and are longer, but the twin pack makes up for that and they tend to last quite a long time with my daily use.

October 02, 2013

Love..Love..Love Maybelline twin eye pencils ..Great for allergic eyes....Sad thing is they NO LONGER sell these....Really hoping they eventually make these awesome eye pencils before I run completely out!!! :(:(

March 05, 2013

So my mom introduced this eyeliner to me when I was in highschool. I do the old fashioned way by burning the liner and then applying soon after it cools off. Its pretty cheap and comes with two sticks which is awesome! I use it as part of my daily makeup routine. The only thing that may be a con for me is it doesnt last that long on my waterline, but that doesnt bother me much.