Maybelline Expertwear Eye Shadow

Maybelline Expertwear Eye Shadow Reviews

Ranked #130 out of 670 in Eye Shadow

Why You'll Love ItThis advanced formula eye shadow glides on effortlessly with superior smoothness. Velvet-tip applicator blends without tugging or pulling All-day crease-resistant wear Fade-proof color remains true throughout the wear Rich, velvety textures in matte, shimmer and high pearl

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

May 28, 2014

Absoultly love it !!!! It lasts all day comes off easily , awesome choice in shades to choose from. Unless something better comes out I won't buy any other eye shadow.

tangerine87
May 12, 2014

I have this product in the shade Amethyst Smokes. It isn't something I reach for often, but when I do, I do like it. It's very so-so and average if used on its own, but with a base the colors show up better. The colors are beautiful and shimmer, and if you like purple shades, I would recommend this quad in Amethyst Smokes.

kaitken
Feb 19, 2014

I have bought a couple of these Maybelline expertwear eye shadow now. I find that it is easy to apply and goes on evenly. It lasts all day long without any touch up's. I have found it a little expensive, but it seems to last awhile. Good value.

lindseyalexay
Feb 18, 2014

love this palette. The color transfers very nicely onto the eye even when not wearing primer! Not too expensive and lasts a long time! Very worth it.

bluejay92
Jan 20, 2013

i have this eyeshadow quad . i have it in different colors . very nice colors and very pigmented . i love it

KatelynRose1984
Jun 05, 2012

I love this shadow. The colour combinations are beautiful, and definitely make a statement. I love the long lasting wear this shadow provides. It's easy to put on, and doesn't form creases. Great quality, and affordable!

Michele Lewis
Mar 03, 2012

i had heard a lot of hype about these as being great quality for a drugstore product, so i picked up my first one in emerald smokes. i was soooo disappointed. i couldn't pick up any color on my brush. i tried all kinds of tricks to pick up pigment, including using them wet, but it didn't work so i ended up crushing the shadows and using them as pigments instead.
i saw a youtube video using one of these quads, and the colors were just phenominal so i picked up another one in natural smokes, and maybelline definetely redeemed themself. the quality of the product was far better than the last one. i picked up the 8 pan version in sunbaked and am continually impressed despite my not so delightful first experience.

googoogirl82
Feb 09, 2012

Great eyeshadow, the color is strong and does not fade easily you can build up the color, does not crease and goes on easily

Devinne
Aug 30, 2011

I have some of the other Maybelline eye shadows and I love them so when I saw the expertwear shadows I was really happy. I needed a dark brown eye shadow in my collection and I really liked the look of the Nutmeg shadow. It is a beautiful dark brown matte color and you get a lot of product for the price.
That's about where the happiness ended. The color was very pigmented, which is good, but it had a lot of fallout. The shadow is really chalky and doesn't apply very well. It is not very smooth/creamy.
I do not know how the other colors are, but I am not very happy with Nutmeg. It might work better for someone else, or it just happened to be that particular shadow that I got, but overall it's an okay eye shadow.

kmullen
May 28, 2010

I'm not a big eye shadow wearer but I bought this in vanilla and I have to say that i love it. It stays put and has just the right amount of shimmer for me. The other colour choices are nice too. I use mine as more of a highlighter and I think I may try out a few of the other colours later on down the line.