Maybelline Expertwear Eye Shadow Reviews

Ranked #600 out of 1116 in Eye Shadow

Why You'll Love ItThis advanced formula eye shadow glides on effortlessly with superior smoothness. Velvet-tip applicator blends without tugging or pulling All-day crease-resistant wear Fade-proof color remains true throughout the wear Rich, velvety textures in matte, shimmer and high pearl

December 02, 2015

I love this product,it goes on evenly and it stays on without fading, it goes for a good price and I will always buy it

May 28, 2014

Absoultly love it !!!! It lasts all day comes off easily , awesome choice in shades to choose from. Unless something better comes out I won't buy any other eye shadow.

May 12, 2014

I have this product in the shade Amethyst Smokes. It isn't something I reach for often, but when I do, I do like it. It's very so-so and average if used on its own, but with a base the colors show up better. The colors are beautiful and shimmer, and if you like purple shades, I would recommend this quad in Amethyst Smokes.

February 19, 2014

I have bought a couple of these Maybelline expertwear eye shadow now. I find that it is easy to apply and goes on evenly. It lasts all day long without any touch up's. I have found it a little expensive, but it seems to last awhile. Good value.

February 18, 2014

love this palette. The color transfers very nicely onto the eye even when not wearing primer! Not too expensive and lasts a long time! Very worth it.

January 20, 2013

i have this eyeshadow quad . i have it in different colors . very nice colors and very pigmented . i love it

June 05, 2012

I love this shadow. The colour combinations are beautiful, and definitely make a statement. I love the long lasting wear this shadow provides. It's easy to put on, and doesn't form creases. Great quality, and affordable!

March 03, 2012

i had heard a lot of hype about these as being great quality for a drugstore product, so i picked up my first one in emerald smokes. i was soooo disappointed. i couldn't pick up any color on my brush. i tried all kinds of tricks to pick up pigment, including using them wet, but it didn't work so i ended up crushing the shadows and using them as pigments instead.
i saw a youtube video using one of these quads, and the colors were just phenominal so i picked up another one in natural smokes, and maybelline definetely redeemed themself. the quality of the product was far better than the last one. i picked up the 8 pan version in sunbaked and am continually impressed despite my not so delightful first experience.

February 09, 2012

Great eyeshadow, the color is strong and does not fade easily you can build up the color, does not crease and goes on easily

August 30, 2011

I have some of the other Maybelline eye shadows and I love them so when I saw the expertwear shadows I was really happy. I needed a dark brown eye shadow in my collection and I really liked the look of the Nutmeg shadow. It is a beautiful dark brown matte color and you get a lot of product for the price.
That's about where the happiness ended. The color was very pigmented, which is good, but it had a lot of fallout. The shadow is really chalky and doesn't apply very well. It is not very smooth/creamy.
I do not know how the other colors are, but I am not very happy with Nutmeg. It might work better for someone else, or it just happened to be that particular shadow that I got, but overall it's an okay eye shadow.

Irememberu has posted in the forum topic
Poise Impressa Bladder Supports

Irememberu earned the Food & Drink Expert badge

MaryS has started a new forum topic
Poise Impressa Bladder Supports

Irememberu added a new review for
Ritz Crackers Original