Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 1114 in Eye Shadow

Ink intensity. Tattoo tenacity. Dare to wear the longest lasting shadow. Eye studio color tattoo's ink technology creates the mostsaturated shadow. Cream gel smooths on for vibrant, crease-proof color that never fades. Dare to get inked.

October 06, 2016

I own several of these and they last very long on the eyes. I find that you should probably work one eye at a time because once this product sets it does not budge! I've used most of them as lid base colors and they are very pigmented. I find it best to apply them with your finger and then do any blending with a synthetic brush. Careful not to pick up too much color on your finger at once because it can bunch up. Slowly build the color if you want it to be more intense. Be careful to close your pot lids properly otherwise it will dry out your colour tattoo. But I use Inglot's Duraline to liven them up if that happens.
I can use these as stand-alone shadows or as a base to make another shadow pop. I personally use Creamy Beige as an eye primer sometimes. Chocolate Suede and Pomegranate Punk are my other two favourites. Barely Branded and Bad to the Bronze are beautiful too but I reach for them less. I have dark lids so those two shades stand out rather than looking neutral like it would on lighter skintones.

September 21, 2016

I bought the white one of this. I really liked it in the beginning. Like most makeup, it does not last a long time. I bought it a few years ago and just found this the other day and it is all clumpy and unuseable. But that is ok because I had a great time using this and it does last a long time

July 07, 2016

I own Inked in Pink and Barely Branded. Both are good quality, highly pigmented with no creasing, but I would say Barely Branded applies slightly smoother. I apply with my fingers, beginning with small amounts and layering to avoid an uneven finish (this is more important with Inked in Pink).

April 01, 2016

Love the product
Good quality
Definitely recommend
Price ,quality, effectiveness

March 21, 2016

This cream eye shadow has good coverage. It dries and stays in place...no pooling in the crease of my eye. There just seems to be a basic difference in quality between the more expensive cream shadows and the drug store brands. This looks dried out on my eyelids unlike the more expensive cream shadows that look silky. I don't recommend it.

March 14, 2016

This product is true to it's name! Amazing quality, great pigmentation, this eyeshadow is literally like glue! You could dance all night, this stuff doesn't budge!

February 29, 2016

I really like these Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24 HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow. They come in a wide variety of nice colors. I get mine at Shoppers Drug Mart. They are fairly price. They last forever. They are easy to apply. They do not crease even after you wear it for an entire day.

February 20, 2016

Omg I looove this...lasts me all night even after a night of dancing. It's a holy grail product in my makeup. It is the only eyeshadow that my eyelids don't swallow up or eat by the end of the night. I love their colours too!

February 20, 2016

I can't say enough good things about these eyeshadows. I have at least 8 colour in my collection. They are very pigmented and they last all day and all night

February 20, 2016

I not a huge fan of the Loreal 24 hour tattoo eye-shadow, doesn't last as long as advertised, great colors but other than that i wouldn't spend the money again.