Maybelline Eye Studio Cream Eye Shadow Reviews

Ranked #836 out of 1139 in Eye Shadow

So iridescent. So saturated. Now eyes defy the limits of luminosity. The eye studio color gleam cream eyeshadow formula contains ultra reflective mica, which attracts and refracts light. Discover the most intense color saturation with illuminating shine. Blendable cream formula glides on without creasing.

February 18, 2016

I love how it make you look your eyes i love the natural color and the dark colores too i recommend this to all my family and friends they going to love it.

December 13, 2015

I had never worn cream shadow so I thought I would try this and we'll I wasn't impressed, the shadow doesn't seem to stay on very long, I had to do multiple touch ups,disappointed

July 06, 2015

The colours are really nice and it does last all day unlike some products i use. Price is ok too.

August 24, 2014

Love this color palette. Works well and lasts long.

May 22, 2014

The only problem I had with this product was that it sometimes moved or didn't stick where I put it but otherwise I liked the consistency of the product and the texture was amazing.

February 20, 2014

i love this stuff so much ... its easy to apply and last long time nice color love it and i will purchase it again.

August 29, 2013

Didnt really like much, i barely used it and all the eye shadow broke and feel into piece. Don't recommend.

January 04, 2012

Variety of colours, I purchased #25 Natural Liason. Can easily apply on the go. There are many coupons for Maybelline products, I used a coupon. I purchased this product at Zehrs on Yonge Street in Barrie, ON..it would let me choose on the previous page. It was regular about $9 and cost me half!!

November 29, 2011

Amazing!
    These can be used a little and sheer, as well as be very pigmented with more layers.
    They also make an amazing base under similar or complimentary colors. I also apply them with an angled eye liner brush and then go over them with a same colored eyeshadow (to prevent smudging on the lid.) You'd be amazed at how many compliments I get on what people think is my "Eyeliner!"
    The packaging is nice and small, no over excessive crappy brushes or unnecessary packaging; it's nice and small and fits in just about anything.
    My favorite color is the purple, but the pink and gold serve as amazing highlights and accents.
    I Would Buy This Product Again, But I Doubt I Will Ever Have To.

August 23, 2010

I got the Maybelline Eye Studio cream shadows in #20 purple possibilities.
    These shadows are not as pigmented, not much of an staying power.
    I don't know if its the way I apply it but the tend to crease a lot even if you put a regular eye shadow on. I mean they still work pretty good but not amazing. I wouldnt repurchase this product again, I much rather buy something a bit pricier with a better quality ;)