Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 776 in Eye Liner

This oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base, so color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours. It's smudge-proof and water-proof. It will give you the most intense line for lasting drama!

October 27, 2016

A friend recommended this gel liner, which I bought about 1 month ago. Things that I appreciate is it's easy to apply no sharpening and doesn't smudge. I will definitely continue to use this product and recommend it to my other friends. ( I never received a sample to try)

October 26, 2016

Very happy with this liner.
Comes in a little clear glass container, LOTS of product inside. Brush is included as well which is great!
This gel liner glides on very nicely with little effort, and doesn't dry up quick, or flake off! Once the product is dried you won't have much of a problem with smearing, and it lasts quite long - definitely all day!
When removing I find some sort of product vs. just water is needed to remove all the liner.
I would for sure purchase this again in the future a billion times, and I will continue to recommend to friends.

October 21, 2016

Ce eyeliner de Maybelline est sublime il est mon préféré de la gamme en pharmacie. Il est très noir et il tiens toute la journée en place. Je vous le recommande.

October 19, 2016

I personally didn't like this product because I am used to using liquid liner. I have been using liquid liner for years and always heard good things about gel liner so I decided to try it and I wasn't a fan. I found it to be too thick and difficult to spread over my eye so I would have a very messy line. Also, the application brush that it comes with isn't very good because it is thick so it makes a very thick line when I prefer my eyeliner thinner.

October 10, 2016

Love this liner! I was nervous to try a gel liner as I have been used to using liquid for years. However, I am very happy with the results. It doesn't smudge, it's super pigmented and makes my wings look Pinterest worthy!

October 05, 2016

This is hands down the best gel liner ever! it is even better than the high end ones. it is extremly black, glides on easily and is very long lasting. i highly recommend it

September 30, 2016

I am very conflicted when it comes to this eyeliner. On the one hand it is very easy to apply and is a true black. On the other hand it smudges very easily, which is great for smokey eyes but not so good for wings or crisp lines. I find a light dusting of powder helps to curb the smudging but that's not very practical. It lasts a long time and is relatively easy to remove. I don't know if I would repurchase it.

September 26, 2016

I love this product.. creamy formula.. long wearing and very affordable.
I have already repurchased this, I have 2 shades and plan on getting the purple shade.

September 26, 2016

Yes yes yes this works great...

September 26, 2016

Fairly long lasting in perfect weather conditions. Easy application if you have used gel eyeliners before. The brush isn't perfect but is small enough for mostly precise lines. Difficult to fix if you don't get it right the first time.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye