Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 804 in Eye Liner

This oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base, so color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours. It's smudge-proof and water-proof. It will give you the most intense line for lasting drama!

February 03, 2017

J'avais très peur d'avoir beaucoup de difficulté en utilisant le pinceau , mais finalement , c'est super facile de faire des belles lignes droites qui sont bien noirs du premier coup!! j'adore vraiment ce produit ! Il fait partit de mes premiers choix de eyeliner ! et le pot est si mignon ;)

January 21, 2017

The best gel liner that I've used!!! Is so easy to apply, I don't recommend use the brush that come with, I used angled brush and it's perfect. Better than high end gel liners.

January 20, 2017

This gel liner is so easy to apply and so smooth. Do not recommend using the brush that comes with it as it is very thick. A thin angled brush is best

January 19, 2017

its nice and smooth. glides on pretty well. its worth the price compared to any high end brand. many of my frends use it.
    pros: Easy to use
    long lasting
    cons: dries quick(in the bottle
    diff to wash off

January 17, 2017

I do not wear eyeliner much but this would be one of my go toos. It applies easy and lasts all day with no smugging on the skin. The brush is a little to big

January 17, 2017

I have always used the M.A.C. gel liner and love it. My tube dried out and my favorite beauty geru keeps raving about this Maybelline Studieo Gel Eyeliner (she always use high end) so for her to suggest this eyeliner from drugstore it must be special.

I decided to purchase it, sine I need a new Gel Liner and for the price I can't loose. I got it in the blackest black and it is is indeed black! It also comes with a liner brush but I don't care for the brush. I use my other brush with this liner. This liner is amazing. It goes on so smooth and it is so black! It is fool proof, hard to make a mistake with it, it is so easy to apply. It does not smudge with long lasting power.

For the price, you really can't go wrong. This is my holy grail gel liner now. Half the price of my other ones. So happy with this purchase.

January 13, 2017

The best way to achieve a really rich black is with a gel and this one is pretty good! The brush is a bit too thick so I prefer to use a thinner brush, but the gel is very easy to apply.

January 11, 2017

This is my favourite eye liner, whenever I try other products I always find myself coming back to this. It applies really well, and lasts all day. It does smudge throughout the day, especially in the summer, but the colour is perfect and it is easy to fix when it smudges. The brush does get clumpy easily, but I find after I clean it its a good as new. I highly recommend!!

January 10, 2017

Best purchase that I have made when it comes to eyeliner the way it glides on without any problems it is the best liner there is out there in my eyes

January 05, 2017

This eye liner went on smooth and lasted all day. Was very happy with the look and feel of the product. Would definitely buy again. Great value as well.