Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black

Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 488 in Eye Liner

Why You'll Love ItOnly our oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base.So color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours.Smudge-proof and Water-proof.The most intense line for lasting drama.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

ChelseaNicol
Sep 16, 2014

This is BY FAR the best gel liner I have ever found. I use the shade blackest black and it super black, and most important to me it dries completely matte. It is very smooth to apply and the only reason I gave 4 1/2 stars on effectiveness is because I don't like that brush/applicator that comes with it. I personally use an angled brush. But the liner itself is amazing. I have a problem with most gel liners getting clumpy or smudging but this stuff is like glue. LOVE IT

luvcrissangel
Sep 12, 2014

Love it!! Goes on very smooth and black, lasts all day and stays in place.

lcl117
Sep 12, 2014

After using some high end gel liners, I didn't really like this one. It wouldn't apply smoothly, and barely lasts 5 hours without reapplying.

Sep 12, 2014

Really love the effect and lasting color......It does not seem to cake and flows very smoothly.

Sep 11, 2014

I love this eyeliner and I couldn't d servive without it. It' s the best liner on the market. Once you try it you will never buy any other kind again

Harms
Sep 08, 2014

This was my first gel liner ever and I always go back to it. It stays put and last all day. I can sweat and work hard at the gym and it stays on. Love it. Works well on waterline. I recommend this for sure!

Sexifide
Sep 05, 2014

Love this liner it goes on smooth, very pigmented and lasts all day.
I knocked off a star only because I find it dries out faster than others in the jar so I have to replace it before it's even anywhere close to empty but you can't beat the price for a decent liner

jawzy
Aug 19, 2014

A-A-A mazing product!!!! about time too. Actually I bought this and fully intended it to be for my daughter who loves dark/black eyeliner but I ended up keeping it for myself. Mind you I have to hide it until I buy another one for her. I love this eyeliner. it doesnt smudge which is usually my major gripe with eyeliners.

Rosita_turcotta
Aug 17, 2014

I think that product is good for your lower line, Last all day,

Aug 14, 2014

I used to buy mac fluidliner but this stuff is so much cheaper and I found to be a better product. I use daily. glides on smoothly, stays on all day and love that it comes with it's own liner brush. I couldnt live without this product!