Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 734 in Eye Liner

This oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base, so color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours. It's smudge-proof and water-proof. It will give you the most intense line for lasting drama!

May 18, 2016

I love this gel liner!! A little goes a long way, I've had it for months now and use it almost daily I've barely got into the pot!! I noticed it had dried up after a couple of weeks. I spreaywd mist fix plus by makeup forever in it and its like new, almost better then new! Soo smooth and creamy! It has amazing hold, last all day long without smudging! Perfect gel liner for professional use as well, I keep one in my kit! I do not use the brush it came with it, I didn't like it at all! Buy yourself a good little brush to get nice fine lines!!

May 17, 2016

This product is pricey and it looks like it's tiny and wouldn't last very long, but honestly the price is pretty much this products biggest downfall. You only need the smallest amount to cover a full eyelid and the brush, while handy if you don't own many cosmetic tools of you own can be a nice bonus addition, it doesn't apply as wel as one would hope. The fibers on mine split a tiny bit and I wasn't able to get a nice thin line.

May 17, 2016

First of all, throw away that brush it comes with... and buy yourself a real eyeliner brush to effectively use this product!
Ive been using this for years and i absolutely LOVE IT! it stays on for a solid 8 hours, I find it helpful when u use mascara on the lower lashes, it helps retain the product better (no panda smudge).
I use this product on my upper and lower water line only ( I use liquid for eyelids), and this is a very easy and creamy product, goes on easily.
highly recommend!

May 12, 2016

This is a very good gel eye liner from a drug store brand. It comes with a brush but I would recommend using an angled brush to really get precise lines around the curve of your eyes, and to create wings. Reasonably priced and long lasting. The colour is very rich and applies smooth.

May 10, 2016

This gel eyeliner is amazing. It is far better than most of the higher end I have tried in every way. It is super black, opaque, lasts all night on the lid, lasts for a very long time on the water line, and it is creamy and even. Unfortunately the brush that comes with it is complete garbage but that is easily fixed with any other liner brush or a pencil dipped in the pot. I highly recommend this!

May 09, 2016

One of the BLACKEST gel liners, glides on and stays put! Only down side is if you by chance forget to screw the cover on tight it will fry out, and fast!

May 04, 2016

I LOVE this eyeliner! I know you should switch out eyeliners every so often, but this has lasted so long without drying up that I honestly see no point in replacing it yet! It glides on so smoothly, has rich pigmentation, is long lasting, and smudge proof! Even the eyeliner brush it comes with is great! This is my go to eyeliner for wings. The gel is so easy to control so it really is perfect for a cat eye! All around fantastic product, especially for the drugstore! AND it's affordable!

May 03, 2016

This IS my HG eyeliner. This is the best gel there is. Hands down. It's PIGMENTED, creamy and lasts until you take it off. I can't say enough good things about this liner!

April 30, 2016

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner is an amazing product. The fact that it is applied with a brush gives you the control of how thick or thin you want your look to be. I like drama and this does the trick.

April 30, 2016

This eyeliner goes on smooth, no clumps. The little container seems to last forever! Only thing I wish there were other colors instead of the oringinL ones as I always wear blue mascara like bright blue. Love the look and not too thick for eyeliner, doesn't irritate eyes