Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 527 in Eye Liner

This oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base, so color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours. It's smudge-proof and water-proof. It will give you the most intense line for lasting drama!

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

lexiesmilez
Feb 23, 2015

It gets the job done but can be a little hard to work with.

karen.e.rodas
Feb 05, 2015

Loved the eyeliner, it did last all day-long for me, very little smudging, the only thing I wasn't crazy about was the brush, I had to use my own, because the one that comes with it is a little to thick for my liking (and to do the fine lines/retouching).

LittleMonroe1
Feb 01, 2015

I love this liner in black. It is so pigmented and so easy to use. I tried to eggplant one, and it was the greatest. The product was too dry to even come on the brush. But by far, the black is amazing.

Chick4872
Jan 27, 2015

Definitely one of my top 5 eyeliners. This eyeliner has an amazing creamy consistency which easily glides onto the eyelid.

bekiix
Jan 27, 2015

This gel eyeliner is awesome with the right brush. I usually use an e.l.f precision brush, because I don't want to ruin a higher end angled brush, and once you get the hang of it, it's great. It dries matte, unlike some of the other drugstore gel liners that dry shiny. It doesn't transfer to your upper lid, which is excellent for those of us with hooded eyes.

desireesaft
Jan 23, 2015

pricey but works great lasts long too!!!!! you get what you pay for right :)

Naffy23
Jan 18, 2015

I love the gel liner it is smooth easy to remove and long lasting. one thing i must say is that the brush is not the best brush around.. I really dislike the brush but aside from that the gel works perfectly.

vickychen
Jan 18, 2015

I found this to be a good eyeliner, however, it's not 100% smudge proof as people with oily eyelids will have this smudge off pretty quick. I use this for a winged-line look and it's not bad. I only wished this stayed on longer than 30 mins.

Lizette
Jan 06, 2015

A friend recommended this gel liner, which I bought about 1 month ago. Things that I appreciate is it's "easier to apply" "no sharpening" and "doesn't smudge" ,,, just to name a few. I will definitely continue to use this product and recommend it to my other friends.

jackie_leee
Jan 05, 2015

Eyeliners are different for everybody. I prefer liquid over gel because you get more control. This liner looked good over my eye shadow. I also like being able to make a winged look with liquid liners. You can make the same look but you need an angled brush or something better. I found that this eyeliner smudge a bit. I think it just okay..