Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black

Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 481 in Eye Liner

Why You'll Love ItOnly our oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base.So color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours.Smudge-proof and Water-proof.The most intense line for lasting drama.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Sep 12, 2014

Really love the effect and lasting color......It does not seem to cake and flows very smoothly.

Sep 11, 2014

I love this eyeliner and I couldn't d servive without it. It' s the best liner on the market. Once you try it you will never buy any other kind again

Harms
Sep 08, 2014

This was my first gel liner ever and I always go back to it. It stays put and last all day. I can sweat and work hard at the gym and it stays on. Love it. Works well on waterline. I recommend this for sure!

Sexifide
Sep 05, 2014

Love this liner it goes on smooth, very pigmented and lasts all day.
I knocked off a star only because I find it dries out faster than others in the jar so I have to replace it before it's even anywhere close to empty but you can't beat the price for a decent liner

jawzy
Aug 19, 2014

A-A-A mazing product!!!! about time too. Actually I bought this and fully intended it to be for my daughter who loves dark/black eyeliner but I ended up keeping it for myself. Mind you I have to hide it until I buy another one for her. I love this eyeliner. it doesnt smudge which is usually my major gripe with eyeliners.

Rosita_turcotta
Aug 17, 2014

I think that product is good for your lower line, Last all day,

Aug 14, 2014

I used to buy mac fluidliner but this stuff is so much cheaper and I found to be a better product. I use daily. glides on smoothly, stays on all day and love that it comes with it's own liner brush. I couldnt live without this product!

Radar Lover
Aug 13, 2014

Great product!!! Super creamy and glides on so smooth. Lasts for hours without smearing and the price is great!

npwings
Aug 13, 2014

If you are looking for a studio look,then this is it. This is very black. Stays on all day, and goes on very smoothly. However, be careful to keep the lid on and use it well as it will dry out.

beautystyle
Aug 12, 2014

I LOVE this gel eyeliner. This eyeliner is the best gel eyeliner I've ever used. The color of the gel eyeliner is very opaque and rich in color. it does not smudge, and no one wants their eye liner to smudge! I would totally recommend this guys