Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 682 in Eye Liner

This oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base, so color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours. It's smudge-proof and water-proof. It will give you the most intense line for lasting drama!

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

vanillamint
December 19, 2015

Lovely product! Glides smoothly and delivers fantastic results. It's creamy and long lasting.

lizb2014
November 17, 2015

This was my first experience with using a brush, a friend of mine had bought it first, and I really liked it. It was easy to use, only comlaint is it did dry quickly for the amount of gel liner in the container. I will definitely buy this again.

November 04, 2015

for a drug store gel eyeliner it comes with a brush and lasts for a long time and the price is amazing compared to my my bobbi brown gel eyeliner. However it does sometimes try up quickly

cgreen
October 07, 2015

goes on great, and lasts all day. I love how precise you can t get it

Meowth
October 07, 2015

For a drug store brand this blows it out of the park.
I would rather buy this than any expensive version.
It is incredible. So easy to use, and so easy to work with.
Very good quality!!!!!

bvloet
September 29, 2015

I previously used MAC but switched to Maybelline since it is much cheaper. I think it is a comparable product and will continue to use it. I don't really like the brush that comes with so I use my eyeliner brush from Quo, which works well.

Nessi
September 18, 2015

Love this ! works really well and the little brush that comes with it is just perfect

July 17, 2015

I'm a maybelline user ! I love their stuff and will always use. I also like kajol which is new in their line

July 15, 2015

I love this product! definitely worth the price!

blessedkore
July 15, 2015

i thought this worked great because liquid eyeliners never go on straight for me. i liked how it was forgiving in a way that i could smudge it & i could cover it up easily with the eyeliner...the only thing is i noticed on days i wore it all day, sometimes it would dry out & crack on me....but wayyyy better than smudges all over my eyes.