Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 803 in Eye Liner

This oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base, so color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours. It's smudge-proof and water-proof. It will give you the most intense line for lasting drama!

January 01, 2017

You get more for your bucks with this product. It is a great drug store brand (and can get it pretty much anywhere). Lots of product in the little pot. I would say the draw back is, if you are not experienced with the brush you will have a "fun" time getting used to how exactly to use it. The good side is - you can make your wings much thinner or wider then if you use one of those built in felt tips or small dingy brushes that come in the liquid. Once it dries it is smudge proof, but comes off easily with make up remover.

December 22, 2016

I find this to be the best eyeliner I have ever bought for such an affordable price. I love it does not smudge, applies smoothly, long lasting and has a brush applicator. It has real staying power.

December 14, 2016

J'adore ce eyeliner surtout son format. il permet de faire une excellente ligne droite sur l'oeil. Il est tres precis et il glisse tres bien sur l'oeil.

December 10, 2016

This by far the best eyeliner you will ever buy. I always have this in my makeup bag and a extra in my purse just in case. I love that it comes with the brush. Makes my life so much easier, I find it easier to work with than a eyeliner pencil.

December 04, 2016

You can buy this brand from pretty much and store you go to, which makes it extremely affordable. The quality is that of high end makeup and the coverage is exceptional. I love that you never have to sharpen or wind the eyeliner, as its a brush for application. Looking for a beautiful smudge look or a cut crease!?

December 03, 2016

I tried this eyeliner on a whim but it turned out to be an amazing purchase! It's quality almost matches high end cosmetics yet it is highly affordable! Plus this maybeline eyeliner goes on smooth, doesn't dry out and lasts forever!

October 27, 2016

A friend recommended this gel liner, which I bought about 1 month ago. Things that I appreciate is it's easy to apply no sharpening and doesn't smudge. I will definitely continue to use this product and recommend it to my other friends. ( I never received a sample to try)

October 26, 2016

Very happy with this liner.
    Comes in a little clear glass container, LOTS of product inside. Brush is included as well which is great!
    This gel liner glides on very nicely with little effort, and doesn't dry up quick, or flake off! Once the product is dried you won't have much of a problem with smearing, and it lasts quite long - definitely all day!
    When removing I find some sort of product vs. just water is needed to remove all the liner.
    I would for sure purchase this again in the future a billion times, and I will continue to recommend to friends.

October 21, 2016

Ce eyeliner de Maybelline est sublime il est mon préféré de la gamme en pharmacie. Il est très noir et il tiens toute la journée en place. Je vous le recommande.

October 19, 2016

I personally didn't like this product because I am used to using liquid liner. I have been using liquid liner for years and always heard good things about gel liner so I decided to try it and I wasn't a fan. I found it to be too thick and difficult to spread over my eye so I would have a very messy line. Also, the application brush that it comes with isn't very good because it is thick so it makes a very thick line when I prefer my eyeliner thinner.

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food