Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 776 in Eye Liner

This oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base, so color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours. It's smudge-proof and water-proof. It will give you the most intense line for lasting drama!

September 26, 2016

Yes yes yes this works great...

September 26, 2016

Fairly long lasting in perfect weather conditions. Easy application if you have used gel eyeliners before. The brush isn't perfect but is small enough for mostly precise lines. Difficult to fix if you don't get it right the first time.

September 24, 2016

Easy to apply for those who, like me, are pretty novice to gel liners. Sometimes this smudged too much over the day to look appropriate in my workplace (a heavier more smokey-eyed appearance than the crisp and professional look that I am after). I also found that the container dries out very quickly, leading to dry, clumpy eyeliner and the need for a fresh purchase.

September 21, 2016

I love this eye liner! It does smudge off so that is the downside but this glides on with ease and looks flawless once done! You really can't go wrong with this especially when you want very crisp lines

September 20, 2016

I'm a big fan of the winged liner . This gel liner and brush are super easy to achieve the perfect wing . The gel glides smoothly across my lids with one swoosh. The only slight down fall is that if you have lids that tend to be oily (like mine) it will smudge throughout the day . I recommend using an eye primer that goes well with your skin type and it should work fine to hold the liner
in place. Once you have used a gel liner, you'll never go back to pencil. Maybelline does not disappoint once again. Xo

September 17, 2016

I am a big fan of gel liners and this eyeliner is one of the best drugstore product and can be easily comapred to high end brand eye liner. The brush makes the application so easy and the formula of this product is super pigmented. Simply in love with it!

September 16, 2016

I'm always rebuying this specific gel liner. I can't Imagine going back to pencil... especially for top eyeliner. I think this product is a dube for the Mac gel liner! I highly recommend it.

September 06, 2016

I love this product. I used to only use the pencils and hated the liquid liners until I found this product. It was easy to put on. I have a hard time and no patience to wait for the liquid eyeliner to dry but this is throw on and go. Especially when it is a eyeliner and mascara day.

August 31, 2016

I absolutely love this eyeliner! It lives up to the expectations- waterproof, smudge-proof for 24 hours! I put on the eyeliner and didn't take it off before i fell asleep, and the next morning, my eyeliner still looked amazing! I definitely recommend looking for a coupon first because its almost too expensive! It was $13.99 on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart

August 25, 2016

Love the eyeliner itself, but especially love the applicator it comes with. It's easy to use and precise. The pot of eyeliner also lasts forever, so its well worth the price.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier