Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black

Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 476 in Eye Liner

Why You'll Love ItOnly our oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base.So color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours.Smudge-proof and Water-proof.The most intense line for lasting drama.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Sheila p
Aug 08, 2014

I loved this eyeliner! Makes trying different looks easy! Very easy to apply and long wear !! Well worth the try!!

misskayleykay
Aug 06, 2014

If Essence's gel eyeliner in Midnight in Paris (black) was no longer available I might have to reconsider the maybelline version..but as it is, Essence's lasts longer, has a truer black, doesn't smudge and is cheaper than the Maybelline one, so there's really no reason for me to re-puchase this.

This smudges like crazy on me and irritates my sensitive eyes.

m1ntyfre5h
Aug 05, 2014

Given that eye make up should be replaced every 6 months or so, I was looking for an alternative to my beloved MAC fluidline since it became costly to replace on a regular basis. After seeing many other users rave about this product, I decided to try it for myself. I'm glad I did, as this liner is quite pigmented and the staying power is great. And as a bonus, it comes with a decent brush. Overall, this is a great staple and dupe without breaking the bank.

tracker85
Aug 05, 2014

Love this gel liner! I am a big fan of liquid liner, and was pleasantly surprised with how similar and easy to use this gel liner was. It stays put and doesn't smudge, which is so important.

helenyn
Aug 04, 2014

This was a first gel liner I've ever tried and from what I've seen, this gel liner works just as great or even better than some high end gel liners. It is very creamy, glides on smoothly and long lasting ! I 've gon 8 hours with this gel liner and there were very minimal, unnoticeable smudging!

wilhemina
Jul 27, 2014

I love this stuff. I am a makeup artist so i use a lot of gel and liquid eye liners and this is the first department store brand version I have bought and i delivers everything it promises. Goes on smooth and easy and stays on all day and stays on just as dark as when you first applied it.

heyparzival
Jul 19, 2014

This is the best gel eyeliner I've tried. It is conveniently also waterproof, and I find that this gel liner is the best for building up a thicker line. May be difficult to use at first but it's really easy after a few more tries. The thin brush that comes with it allows you to easily create a sharp winged look.

teetame
Jun 15, 2014

Fantastic! It is easy to put on, doesn't feel clumpy, leaves beautiful lines and looks amazing. I originally bought it for tightlining ... now I'd be lost without it!

jenn84
Jun 12, 2014

Bought this over two years ago and still have lots left and i wear make-up everyday...got it at wal-mart for $8 very cheap and lasts a long time i recommend this to everyone

xoallie
Jun 12, 2014

This is affordable, easy to find, and it works so well! I don't see why you'd ever need any other gel liner. This performs like a high-end product, at a drugstore price. I've had no issues with it drying out either! It's really black and definitely won't fade away.