Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 513 in Eye Liner

This oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base, so color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours. It's smudge-proof and water-proof. It will give you the most intense line for lasting drama!

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

TomboyInHeels
Oct 29, 2014

love this eyeliner! a lot of more expensive brands have a similar product but this is much cheaper! It lasts all day long (over 12 hours) and once its on, it stays put! Love that the colour is very rich too!

Regy
Oct 26, 2014

This was the first gel eyeliner i have ever purchased! I love it so much that i use it everyday. Its very black, creamy and go on so smooth, Its a little bit pricey for drugstore you can get for about 10$ but it worth every penny;)

11kalf
Oct 23, 2014

I absolutely love this eyeliner. It lasts forever. As in, I can wear it all day, go to sleep and wake up in the morning and it's only a little smudged. I also like how it stays dark, as some blacks are more grey than black. It's also easy to make wings with the brush included.

Oct 23, 2014

Awesome, was unsure how well it would work when I first tried it, but I was amazed on how great it works and stays and how easy it is to use!

beautyintelblog
Oct 22, 2014

No the best for hooded eyes - I found that this eyeliner smudged with time. There's better eyeliners out there!

leb494
Oct 22, 2014

I love this eyeliner and I personally use it everday myself! It glides on so smoothly and it is very pigmented. I always tell my friends and family about this because I love it so much.

Vlsb789
Oct 02, 2014

I purchased the waterproof eyeliner and it stays on as long as you want it to. The brush it comes with is very nice and it's easy to apply if your used to drawing on your face. I would recommend this product especially for the girls who like to wing out their liner!

Sep 28, 2014

Price is a little on the high side though I guess you definitely do get what you pay for in this case. This eyeliner goes on great and the applicator works well. The color for black is definitely a great shade. This product wears well and I highly recommend this eyeliner

AllisonjuliaXo
Sep 20, 2014

This is one of the first gel eye liners I have ever tried. I absolutely love the texture and the pigment of this gel liner. It stays put all day and doesn't smudge. The price point is also a plus because it lasts so long before it dries out.

ChelseaNicol
Sep 16, 2014

This is BY FAR the best gel liner I have ever found. I use the shade blackest black and it super black, and most important to me it dries completely matte. It is very smooth to apply and the only reason I gave 4 1/2 stars on effectiveness is because I don't like that brush/applicator that comes with it. I personally use an angled brush. But the liner itself is amazing. I have a problem with most gel liners getting clumpy or smudging but this stuff is like glue. LOVE IT