Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 586 in Eye Liner

This oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base, so color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours. It's smudge-proof and water-proof. It will give you the most intense line for lasting drama!

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
1.5/5

ilikestripes
April 17, 2015

Horrible! Smudges like crazy and dries up in the pot. Do not recommend!

Sora
April 07, 2015

This is a great gel eyeliner. It's very creamy and smooth and it comes with its own applicator brush which is easy to use. Just be careful with the product drying in the pot.

rivasema
March 31, 2015

I was sceptical buying this product, but am so glad I did! It stays on with the same intensity from application, it doesn't smudge, and it doesn't copy. This is a must have in your make- up bag!

shalynsimpson
March 26, 2015

I love this eyeliner better than the MAC one. I think it's crazy pigmented and so creamy and easy to use. Definitely pick it up, for the drugstore price, it's basically heaven.

Newfiescreech
March 19, 2015

Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black .. i like gel eyeliner alot better then mechanical pencil eyeliner .fine gel stays on alot longer .

loco897
March 11, 2015

Aside from the brush being complete garbage I think this product does what it says it will do and today that means something. Only problem I have is that it seems my product may have been a bit older and so it's a bit on the chalky/bind-ish side as opposed to being smooth. I probably should have taken it back right away but I've just learnt to live with it.

March 09, 2015

first gel liner I have, but it's good! would recommend to others.

louisaf
March 08, 2015

This is a very good quality gel eyeliner. it is easy to apply and looks amazing.

lexiesmilez
February 23, 2015

It gets the job done but can be a little hard to work with.

karen.e.rodas
February 05, 2015

Loved the eyeliner, it did last all day-long for me, very little smudging, the only thing I wasn't crazy about was the brush, I had to use my own, because the one that comes with it is a little to thick for my liking (and to do the fine lines/retouching).