Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 682 in Eye Liner

This oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base, so color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours. It's smudge-proof and water-proof. It will give you the most intense line for lasting drama!

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Jessutech
June 16, 2015

I loved this eyeliner! Makes trying different looks easy! Very easy to apply and long wear !! Well worth the try!!

Carolynchann
June 15, 2015

i really like this product. i have this product from a few years back, and i was not good at applying eyeliner, but the brush of this product makes it easy for me to apply it and it gave my eyes the perfect wing. the gel is also very dark, very rich in shade. and it does not smudge easily. great quality. you just have to clean the brush every now and then because it tends to get hard as the gel sticks to it.

swdw23
June 03, 2015

I purchased this gel eye liner few months back and absolutely love it. It is super easy to apply, unlike the liquid liners. The color is so reach and you get a perfect line in the first shot. Glides super easy making your eyes look sexy!

SOBROWN
May 30, 2015

Love Love Love .. the only liner I use. Easy to apply as it goes on smoothly love the fact that it comes with an applicator and a long lasting product, a little goes a long way ! I always recommend this product.

May 29, 2015

long lasting,waterproof gel liner,thats the only one i used for many years.

cierajewel13
May 28, 2015

This right here is my all time favourite gell liner!! With a liner brush it glides on so smoothly!!! You can use it as a liner or a smudge eye shadow and it works great both ways! Definetky a product I take with my everywhere. Personally, it takes me less time using this than an actual eyeliner pen!

girlwhoreviews
May 20, 2015

I think the main good thing is the price. If you want a thick line, you need to go over it a few times and it starts to flake off.

Elisebreannan
May 20, 2015

I would recommend it based on the price (cheaper then Sephora!) but I don't find it stays on very nice. Liquid liner is difficult so the little brush comes in handy. I think maybe it depends on how oily your skin is. I say, if you are looking for something relatively inexpensive, it might be a good solution.

juliesmom
May 15, 2015

I bought this product when it first came out and I was immediately hooked! I had a very hard time with stick eye liners, and this cured my problem! smooth to put on, no lumps or shavings, not too greasy either. Definately my favorite product for eyeliners.

pinkskiez
May 10, 2015

If you're on a budget this is a great alternative to some of the higher end gel products out there. I would recommend it, but definitely not the best out there.

coultlee has started a new forum topic
Products

acorupe added a new review for
McCain Spicy Wedges

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
e.l.f cosmetics

JenLiz has posted in the forum topic
Netflix Recommendations (TV Series)

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
Weekend plans

khanes added a new review for
Nutella Hazelnut Spread