Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 735 in Eye Liner

This oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base, so color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours. It's smudge-proof and water-proof. It will give you the most intense line for lasting drama!

April 26, 2016

I love this product goes on silky smooth and really allows you to play with the size and shape of your wing. A bonus is it's buildable. if you want a faded black look use less product and if you want a blackest black look use a tad bit more. Does smudge or move its great!

April 18, 2016

Love this! It glides on super easily, and super black! The only problem is that it is less convenient than liquid liner, and mine got dry pretty fast, maybe because i didnt close it properly. Not sure if thats a reoccuring problem.

April 08, 2016

This is my go-to liner! Creamy and smooth, it has great coverage while being very natural looking. I have it in brown and black and love both. However the included brush is not my favourite.

0.5/5

April 07, 2016

i found after a few days the formula was very hard to work with and the brush sold with the product did not help me apply product at all, so i resulted to using my own brush i had purchased from Sephora

March 21, 2016

Wow! This stuff is surprising! I received two as a gift ( one black and one navy) they both show really well! I was shocked.. Now for the down falls; it's a bit messy anyone not used to make up I do not recommend it. Also the pot and the brush separate? We have so many pen liners now this is just not practical or great for travel. It's good if you would like a make up for at home and you don't intend to carry around.

March 21, 2016

Love the intensity of the black color also it is really easy too apply on the lids and stay for a long moment. Better than any eye-liner i have EVER bought for myself

March 16, 2016

I really like this eyeliner! Love the intensity of the black. It's easy to apply and easy to remove with a makeup wipe. Very affordable and it lasts all day! Definitely recommend this to beginners :)

March 16, 2016

first gel liner I purchased and I don't regret it at all. I recommend this for beginners! It's fairly easy to use, you just need to get the hang of it. The eyeliner lasts a long time and the application is smooth. A lot of beauty bloggers recommended this gel eyeliner which is what lead me into buying it

March 13, 2016

Glides on easy. Perfect for the waterline as well as the lashline. Very dark black. Love how dark it is. It could be a little more waterproof. Overall nice find.

March 11, 2016

I like this eyeliner a lot it is long lasting will last you all day., and I find that it is easy to apply when you have the right brush of course looool