Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 776 in Eye Liner

This oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base, so color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours. It's smudge-proof and water-proof. It will give you the most intense line for lasting drama!

August 17, 2016

I love makeup and experimenting, and I have to say I used to think gel eye liners would be a lot more harder for me to use, but its the opposite for me now! It has a creamy texture and it is so easy to glide on. It gives a very dramatic look when you are trying to aim for a bold look. I am very happy with this product and I would continue to buy it over and over again. The only downfall to this product is its quick to dry up.

August 16, 2016

Found the application was easy but part way thru my morning it had smudged and ended leaving lines in the creases of my eye lids.....I personally can't stand that.

August 12, 2016

Easy to use with the brush thats included. It glides on smooth. Waterproof, but it does smudge and crease. I found by the end of the day it was smudge a little and it creased where I would draw the wing of my liner. Overall its an affordable eyeliner, thats easy to use for anyone starting out or just wants a cheap eyeliner. It does dry out quick and become hard to apply. Keep lid on tight or it will probably only last 3 months.

June 30, 2016

I bought this at a cvs because it comes with a little brush to put on eyeliner but the problem is that it come off really easy and it wipes off easily and it was on sale that's why I bought it.

June 29, 2016

First of all im kinda girl that cant go out without eyeliner ..
I start to use this product 2 years ago . its really the blackest black .. Its gel so u can wear it for 12 to 14 hour and igs gonna still there .. Its not gonna move.
Easy to wash at night ... U can use it in the waterline to. Price is good ..

June 28, 2016

I`m more of a liquid liner kind of girl, but I had heard so many great things about this stuff, I decided to give it a try. After using it a few times, I am still a liquid liner girl. However, this product is great! I like how smoothly it applies, and does`t smudge throughout the day. It does`t transfer, and doesn`t flake. It even comes with a mini brush! (Not the one I would use, personally, but for those just starting their makeup collection, it works great!) Great value for the price!

June 26, 2016

I do not usually apply a dark or heavy liner but when I do this is the product I use and have been for a few years.
It glides on smooth and you do not need to apply any pressure to the brush to have a prominent and sharp line. It has a creamy texture and it is so easy to glide on, I would even recommend this product to beginners.
I usually only wear it when I am going out for a night and I want a more dramatic, nighttime make-up look. It gives me the drama I want and also stays in place all night even while I am dancing/sweating.
Only negative thing I have to say is that it can dry up in the pot before I use it all up but I do not mind replenishing it because it isn't overly expensive.

June 17, 2016

I brought this eyeliner a long time ago and it is still barely used to this day, the main reason is I don't wear makeup everyday because on the days that I do, I definitely go for this eyeliner and it has lasted a very long time, the consistency is good

June 12, 2016

First, I have to say that I never really liked gel eyeliner. This one made me change my mind. It's absolutely wonderfull. The color is intense and it last during the entire day without flaking off. Also, it's easy to apply and you don't have to put 3 coats to get a full coverage! I'll definetly buy the other colors!

June 09, 2016

This is hands down my favorite eyeliner. This eyeliner is so deep black and never flakes off. Its very easy to apply, and that says a lot (especially considering the fact that I have very bad sight). I love the formula, and it lasts a really long time too.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes