Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 726 in Eye Liner

This oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base, so color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours. It's smudge-proof and water-proof. It will give you the most intense line for lasting drama!

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

February 21, 2016

I have a love hate relationship with this eyeliner. I love the brush, it's perfect for winged eyeliner. And sometimes it's black as black. But other days it turns to a light black and that's annoying. Or if you go over the same spot more than once it'll move the product around sometimes. I still love it! But some days I think it's bad. Most days I think it's great

February 18, 2016

I like this eyeliner: easy to apply (my opinion) and stays all day (if it's not a day you are going to cry all day long and/or scratch your eye every 5 minutes)
If a good price/quality item.

February 17, 2016

I originally bought this to use for Halloween makeup as it came with a brush and the lady said it was easy to apply, I normally use liquid liner pens. Ever since I use the gel eyeliner, it goes on so smoothly, and you don't need to do more than one layer! I also find I can the perfect cat eye, with no bumps, it's a perfect line! I get compliments all the time on how perfect my eyeliner works. It also lasts all night (I use to bartend and I would sweat so much)

February 17, 2016

love this product I usually suck at eye liner and find this one is very easy to use and it's not at stressful to use! Also it lasts all day and is easily removed with eye make up remover

February 15, 2016

I love how affordable this eyeliner is, it has amazing staying power and the finish is perfection. I had been previously buying the Mac and Estee Lauder eyeliners but honestly the price is so much better and the quality is identical. Love!

February 12, 2016

I love that it is super affordable, and it lasts a long time. Easy to apply and easy to remove. I like how it create the defined look from inner to outer corner.

February 09, 2016

My go-to eyeliner; resists daily "wear and tear" and it is waterproof (which is a plus). Easy to apply, and (when applying) does not take much longer then using a regular stick eyeliner. Stays on longer then a stick eyeliner aswell.Although it seems really small, the pot lasted me half a year ( keep in mind that I put on MASSIVE coats of this eyeliner ) Although it claims to be smudgeproof, you can actually accidentally smudge it when wiping away excess powder, concealer etc. that you apply around the eyes. Still, one of the best eyeliners I've bought, (and for $10, its perfect for students (: )

February 08, 2016

I was not a fan.. it ran off my eyes and constantly make me look like I had two black eyes!

February 07, 2016

Olive the product it stays long and apply a well,

February 04, 2016

I loved this eyeliner! Stayed on all day, and was very black. The brush it came with was perfect for creating a smooth line. I like this eyeliner for every day use!

MaryS added a new review for
vicks vapodrop cherry

Greendeehawk has posted in the forum topic
Free!

b3ckb3ck has posted in the forum topic
Free Mirenesse Mascara

neonlilith added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
Anyone here play "MYVEGAS'?