Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black

Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 487 in Eye Liner

Why You'll Love ItOnly our oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base.So color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours.Smudge-proof and Water-proof.The most intense line for lasting drama.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Radar Lover
Aug 13, 2014

Great product!!! Super creamy and glides on so smooth. Lasts for hours without smearing and the price is great!

npwings
Aug 13, 2014

If you are looking for a studio look,then this is it. This is very black. Stays on all day, and goes on very smoothly. However, be careful to keep the lid on and use it well as it will dry out.

beautystyle
Aug 12, 2014

I LOVE this gel eyeliner. This eyeliner is the best gel eyeliner I've ever used. The color of the gel eyeliner is very opaque and rich in color. it does not smudge, and no one wants their eye liner to smudge! I would totally recommend this guys

kristal010
Aug 11, 2014

I use this when I need a gel liner that doesn't budge. For a fraction of the price of the MAC gel liner, this works perfectly. Absolutely love it.

Sheila p
Aug 08, 2014

I loved this eyeliner! Makes trying different looks easy! Very easy to apply and long wear !! Well worth the try!!

misskayleykay
Aug 06, 2014

If Essence's gel eyeliner in Midnight in Paris (black) was no longer available I might have to reconsider the maybelline version..but as it is, Essence's lasts longer, has a truer black, doesn't smudge and is cheaper than the Maybelline one, so there's really no reason for me to re-puchase this.

This smudges like crazy on me and irritates my sensitive eyes.

m1ntyfre5h
Aug 05, 2014

Given that eye make up should be replaced every 6 months or so, I was looking for an alternative to my beloved MAC fluidline since it became costly to replace on a regular basis. After seeing many other users rave about this product, I decided to try it for myself. I'm glad I did, as this liner is quite pigmented and the staying power is great. And as a bonus, it comes with a decent brush. Overall, this is a great staple and dupe without breaking the bank.

tracker85
Aug 05, 2014

Love this gel liner! I am a big fan of liquid liner, and was pleasantly surprised with how similar and easy to use this gel liner was. It stays put and doesn't smudge, which is so important.

helenyn
Aug 04, 2014

This was a first gel liner I've ever tried and from what I've seen, this gel liner works just as great or even better than some high end gel liners. It is very creamy, glides on smoothly and long lasting ! I 've gon 8 hours with this gel liner and there were very minimal, unnoticeable smudging!

wilhemina
Jul 27, 2014

I love this stuff. I am a makeup artist so i use a lot of gel and liquid eye liners and this is the first department store brand version I have bought and i delivers everything it promises. Goes on smooth and easy and stays on all day and stays on just as dark as when you first applied it.