Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black

Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 421 in Eye Liner

Why You'll Love ItOnly our oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base.So color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours.Smudge-proof and Water-proof.The most intense line for lasting drama.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

operagirl89
Sep 24, 2013

I found the product gave me less-than-dramatic results. I was very unimpressed, and never bought it again. It wasn't the eye-popping black I expected it to be. I'm also not a fan of the separate brush; very hard to transport.

Mah_kal
Sep 22, 2013

Stays on all day. The applicator makes it easy to glide on. I have the black and the purple. Must have in ur makeup kit

EverydayCait
Sep 05, 2013

I use gel liner pretty much exclusively, and I have tried tons of brands, from high end to low end, and this is definitely the best! It goes on smoothly and stays put. I like it better than both Bobbi Brown and MAC fluidline, and the price can't be beat!

nscott84
Sep 04, 2013

I like this product, it looks nice and is affordable. The only problem I have (which spans through all gel liners) is that I don't clean my brushes as often as I should so they get nasty.

imfeehily
Sep 01, 2013

This ones a keeper. Stays on all day and glides on really smoothly.

myyoungfamilylife
Aug 21, 2013

This works good, but only worth the money if you use it every day. It dries up so fast!! I bought this twice and dried up before I could use a third of it.

Otherwise it works well, I didn't like the brush it came with so I used my own.

truckingirl
Jul 12, 2013

This eyeliner is awesome! It goes on smooth like butter and you can choose as thin or thick of a line as you want. I have never had an eye liner that works this good.

Erbear
Jul 11, 2013

This is a product I use daily! I don't even use pencil liner any more.
Pros:
- The colour intensity is great
- Decent price for size of product
- Comes with a brush
- Long-lasting!

Cons:
- Slight transfer to top of eyelid throughout the day, however, I noticed this can be preventer with a bit of primer.
- My biggest con about this product is that it dries up over time, way before I get to use it all. So I end up throwing a lot of it in the garbage and I feel like it's a waste... but I love this product so that isn't enough for me to stop buying it.

njgirl92
Jul 08, 2013

This liner is very affordable and easy to apply. It is truly black, glides on with ease & stays quite well. I have very oily eyelids & most liner smudge, smear or transfer to my crease within 6-8 hours & this usually last right until I take it off (with a high-end primer) It is very accessible & affordable & definitely worth trying out!

mybeautytips101
Jun 26, 2013

I LOVE This product. It stays on all day while I'm at work (and I Work with heat) and also while I play soccer. I wear this product everyday and it a grail product for sure~!