Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 724 in Eye Liner

This oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base, so color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours. It's smudge-proof and water-proof. It will give you the most intense line for lasting drama!

February 29, 2016

As a picky person when it comes to which eye liner I use, nothing compares to this product! With more control and comfort using the brush than with a pencil. Not only does this product give you the ability to create more looks, but it lasts a long time, as well as long wear time. I swear by this product!

February 25, 2016

This stuff is amazing! Super black, matte, long wearing and does not smudge! The pot itself does not dry out either, it lasts for a long time I had mine for like 6 months and it still worked great!

February 24, 2016

This is my go to gel liner! It's so affordable, very opaque, lasts all day, and doesn't flake, smudge, or transfer onto the lids and it comes off easily with a makeup wipe at the end of the day. It's perfect for that dramatic cat eye!

February 24, 2016

I bought this to replace a higher end gel liner and I think I actually love this one more. No smudges and it stays put all day but comes off easily when it's time to remove your make up which is a plus because i have sensitive eyes It has a very smooth application and glides on precisely. The only thing i don't really like is the brush so i just use my normal liner brushes.

February 23, 2016

I Loved how my maybelline gel liner is so easy to apply it does not irrate the sensitive skin in my eyes and I can wear all day long and no smudges!!!
Love the vibrant colour of this liner.

February 21, 2016

I have a love hate relationship with this eyeliner. I love the brush, it's perfect for winged eyeliner. And sometimes it's black as black. But other days it turns to a light black and that's annoying. Or if you go over the same spot more than once it'll move the product around sometimes. I still love it! But some days I think it's bad. Most days I think it's great

February 18, 2016

I like this eyeliner: easy to apply (my opinion) and stays all day (if it's not a day you are going to cry all day long and/or scratch your eye every 5 minutes)
If a good price/quality item.

February 17, 2016

I originally bought this to use for Halloween makeup as it came with a brush and the lady said it was easy to apply, I normally use liquid liner pens. Ever since I use the gel eyeliner, it goes on so smoothly, and you don't need to do more than one layer! I also find I can the perfect cat eye, with no bumps, it's a perfect line! I get compliments all the time on how perfect my eyeliner works. It also lasts all night (I use to bartend and I would sweat so much)

February 17, 2016

love this product I usually suck at eye liner and find this one is very easy to use and it's not at stressful to use! Also it lasts all day and is easily removed with eye make up remover

February 15, 2016

I love how affordable this eyeliner is, it has amazing staying power and the finish is perfection. I had been previously buying the Mac and Estee Lauder eyeliners but honestly the price is so much better and the quality is identical. Love!

jesscherrington has posted in the forum topic
We need an app!

jesscherrington has posted in the forum topic
Question about sex

MaryS added a new review for
Voltaren Extra Strength 30gr

anastisiak added a new review for
QUO Blending Sponge