Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 818 in Eye Liner

This oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base, so color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours. It's smudge-proof and water-proof. It will give you the most intense line for lasting drama!

October 10, 2016

Love this liner! I was nervous to try a gel liner as I have been used to using liquid for years. However, I am very happy with the results. It doesn't smudge, it's super pigmented and makes my wings look Pinterest worthy!

October 05, 2016

This is hands down the best gel liner ever! it is even better than the high end ones. it is extremly black, glides on easily and is very long lasting. i highly recommend it

September 30, 2016

I am very conflicted when it comes to this eyeliner. On the one hand it is very easy to apply and is a true black. On the other hand it smudges very easily, which is great for smokey eyes but not so good for wings or crisp lines. I find a light dusting of powder helps to curb the smudging but that's not very practical. It lasts a long time and is relatively easy to remove. I don't know if I would repurchase it.

September 26, 2016

I love this product.. creamy formula.. long wearing and very affordable.
    I have already repurchased this, I have 2 shades and plan on getting the purple shade.

September 26, 2016

Yes yes yes this works great...

September 26, 2016

Fairly long lasting in perfect weather conditions. Easy application if you have used gel eyeliners before. The brush isn't perfect but is small enough for mostly precise lines. Difficult to fix if you don't get it right the first time.

September 24, 2016

Easy to apply for those who, like me, are pretty novice to gel liners. Sometimes this smudged too much over the day to look appropriate in my workplace (a heavier more smokey-eyed appearance than the crisp and professional look that I am after). I also found that the container dries out very quickly, leading to dry, clumpy eyeliner and the need for a fresh purchase.

September 21, 2016

I love this eye liner! It does smudge off so that is the downside but this glides on with ease and looks flawless once done! You really can't go wrong with this especially when you want very crisp lines

September 20, 2016

I'm a big fan of the winged liner . This gel liner and brush are super easy to achieve the perfect wing . The gel glides smoothly across my lids with one swoosh. The only slight down fall is that if you have lids that tend to be oily (like mine) it will smudge throughout the day . I recommend using an eye primer that goes well with your skin type and it should work fine to hold the liner
    in place. Once you have used a gel liner, you'll never go back to pencil. Maybelline does not disappoint once again. Xo

September 17, 2016

I am a big fan of gel liners and this eyeliner is one of the best drugstore product and can be easily comapred to high end brand eye liner. The brush makes the application so easy and the formula of this product is super pigmented. Simply in love with it!