Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 510 in Eye Liner

This oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base, so color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours. It's smudge-proof and water-proof. It will give you the most intense line for lasting drama!

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

tracker85
Aug 05, 2014

Love this gel liner! I am a big fan of liquid liner, and was pleasantly surprised with how similar and easy to use this gel liner was. It stays put and doesn't smudge, which is so important.

helenyn
Aug 04, 2014

This was a first gel liner I've ever tried and from what I've seen, this gel liner works just as great or even better than some high end gel liners. It is very creamy, glides on smoothly and long lasting ! I 've gon 8 hours with this gel liner and there were very minimal, unnoticeable smudging!

wilhemina
Jul 27, 2014

I love this stuff. I am a makeup artist so i use a lot of gel and liquid eye liners and this is the first department store brand version I have bought and i delivers everything it promises. Goes on smooth and easy and stays on all day and stays on just as dark as when you first applied it.

heyparzival
Jul 19, 2014

This is the best gel eyeliner I've tried. It is conveniently also waterproof, and I find that this gel liner is the best for building up a thicker line. May be difficult to use at first but it's really easy after a few more tries. The thin brush that comes with it allows you to easily create a sharp winged look.

teetame
Jun 15, 2014

Fantastic! It is easy to put on, doesn't feel clumpy, leaves beautiful lines and looks amazing. I originally bought it for tightlining ... now I'd be lost without it!

jenn84
Jun 12, 2014

Bought this over two years ago and still have lots left and i wear make-up everyday...got it at wal-mart for $8 very cheap and lasts a long time i recommend this to everyone

xoallie
Jun 12, 2014

This is affordable, easy to find, and it works so well! I don't see why you'd ever need any other gel liner. This performs like a high-end product, at a drugstore price. I've had no issues with it drying out either! It's really black and definitely won't fade away.

rebeccarafusee
May 28, 2014

If you're looking for a gel liner, this is where it's at!
I've been using it for about two years now, a jar lasts me around half the year.
The price is amazing, I wear it almost everyday, it lasts amazing, and 8 hours from you put it on, it still looks fresh!
The brush is perfect, but it's quite hard to clean.
Just remember to keep the cap on it so it doesn't dry out, I've done that a few times, but this is the best eyeliner on the market that I've ever used, I'm always impressed with it!.

petitelady
May 27, 2014

Definitely one of the best eyeliners in the eyeliner market! It beats many branded eyeliners and I like how smooth it applies with an eyeliner brush on the eyelids. This product is worth every single penny. For someone who uses eyeliner daily before heading out, this definitely became a staple in my makeup routine. I even recommended my close ones to use this over many eyeliners! Go get one now!

justinalam
May 27, 2014

I would recommend this for those who aren't looking to splurge on eye liner (say the Bobby Brown Gel Liners) and are looking for some budget makeup (i.e. if you're just looking for some color and don't care too much for quality, this is for you). What I don't like about this is that it tends to try out very easily despite me screwing the cap on very tightly. It can still apply fine on your eyes but it applies almost stickily and not very smoothly. It still gets the job done but you can tell its lacking a bit in quality. But hey given the price you're paying, it's not bad.