Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 793 in Eye Liner

This oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base, so color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours. It's smudge-proof and water-proof. It will give you the most intense line for lasting drama!

August 12, 2016

Easy to use with the brush thats included. It glides on smooth. Waterproof, but it does smudge and crease. I found by the end of the day it was smudge a little and it creased where I would draw the wing of my liner. Overall its an affordable eyeliner, thats easy to use for anyone starting out or just wants a cheap eyeliner. It does dry out quick and become hard to apply. Keep lid on tight or it will probably only last 3 months.

June 30, 2016

I bought this at a cvs because it comes with a little brush to put on eyeliner but the problem is that it come off really easy and it wipes off easily and it was on sale that's why I bought it.

June 29, 2016

First of all im kinda girl that cant go out without eyeliner ..
    I start to use this product 2 years ago . its really the blackest black .. Its gel so u can wear it for 12 to 14 hour and igs gonna still there .. Its not gonna move.
    Easy to wash at night ... U can use it in the waterline to. Price is good ..

June 28, 2016

I`m more of a liquid liner kind of girl, but I had heard so many great things about this stuff, I decided to give it a try. After using it a few times, I am still a liquid liner girl. However, this product is great! I like how smoothly it applies, and does`t smudge throughout the day. It does`t transfer, and doesn`t flake. It even comes with a mini brush! (Not the one I would use, personally, but for those just starting their makeup collection, it works great!) Great value for the price!

June 26, 2016

I do not usually apply a dark or heavy liner but when I do this is the product I use and have been for a few years.
    It glides on smooth and you do not need to apply any pressure to the brush to have a prominent and sharp line. It has a creamy texture and it is so easy to glide on, I would even recommend this product to beginners.
    I usually only wear it when I am going out for a night and I want a more dramatic, nighttime make-up look. It gives me the drama I want and also stays in place all night even while I am dancing/sweating.
    Only negative thing I have to say is that it can dry up in the pot before I use it all up but I do not mind replenishing it because it isn't overly expensive.

June 17, 2016

I brought this eyeliner a long time ago and it is still barely used to this day, the main reason is I don't wear makeup everyday because on the days that I do, I definitely go for this eyeliner and it has lasted a very long time, the consistency is good

June 12, 2016

First, I have to say that I never really liked gel eyeliner. This one made me change my mind. It's absolutely wonderfull. The color is intense and it last during the entire day without flaking off. Also, it's easy to apply and you don't have to put 3 coats to get a full coverage! I'll definetly buy the other colors!

June 09, 2016

This is hands down my favorite eyeliner. This eyeliner is so deep black and never flakes off. Its very easy to apply, and that says a lot (especially considering the fact that I have very bad sight). I love the formula, and it lasts a really long time too.

June 06, 2016

My sister received this product (and the brown colour) for free when they first came out forever ago, and since she doesn't use this product passed them on to me. Firstly, I've had these gel liners forever and they're STILL consistent. It doesn't dry up in the pot over time and has remained creamy. It still goes on like a dream. For the price, it's definitely worth it because a little goes a long way (for me). They also last years, so you definitely get the bang for your buck. As for the quality, I have oily eyelids and it tends to slip/smudge, so I would recommend using a lid primer to keep them in place. I'm not too crazy about the wands that come with the pot, but they aren't the worse things I've ever used. I use my own angle brush, but I would have no issues with using the brush it comes with. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a good drugstore product that is reasonably priced and great quality.

May 30, 2016

I got this product a few months ago and I've hit pan! The texture is pleasing. It glides on the eye without being runny. The product lasts a long time and is quite good quality for the money you pay.
    I'm not usually a fan of eyeliners in pots (I'm an adept of felt tip liners) but this one was precise enough and the colour pay off was far better than more high-end felt tips.
    I would suggest you buy a separate eyeliner brush as the one they give you is pretty bad quality. You can work with it, but it's not worth the hassle.
    To make this short, this product is opaque, easy to use and worth the price (around 9-10$ in Canada)

fruckfam02 has posted in the forum topic