Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 734 in Eye Liner

This oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base, so color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours. It's smudge-proof and water-proof. It will give you the most intense line for lasting drama!

March 16, 2016

I really like this eyeliner! Love the intensity of the black. It's easy to apply and easy to remove with a makeup wipe. Very affordable and it lasts all day! Definitely recommend this to beginners :)

March 16, 2016

first gel liner I purchased and I don't regret it at all. I recommend this for beginners! It's fairly easy to use, you just need to get the hang of it. The eyeliner lasts a long time and the application is smooth. A lot of beauty bloggers recommended this gel eyeliner which is what lead me into buying it

March 13, 2016

Glides on easy. Perfect for the waterline as well as the lashline. Very dark black. Love how dark it is. It could be a little more waterproof. Overall nice find.

March 11, 2016

I like this eyeliner a lot it is long lasting will last you all day., and I find that it is easy to apply when you have the right brush of course looool

March 08, 2016

Inam using it from last one month, and it's best eyeliner I used so far. Eyes don't get watery at all, doesn't fade either. Using brush is very effective.

March 04, 2016

J'adore les eyeliner Parcontre je trouve plus difficile celui là.a cause qu'il faut le tramper dans le.noir et parfois on en met trop et sa tâche ! Ses un petit désavantage je croi

March 02, 2016

I love this eye liner,it gives a more defined look compared to the pencil,it doesn't smudge and is hassle free which I love.The price is amazing,I can always count on Maybelline products to be the best quality and this is my new go to eyeliner.I like being able to get a bold dramatic look when i'm going out on the town.I would definitely recommend this to everyone

February 29, 2016

As a picky person when it comes to which eye liner I use, nothing compares to this product! With more control and comfort using the brush than with a pencil. Not only does this product give you the ability to create more looks, but it lasts a long time, as well as long wear time. I swear by this product!

February 25, 2016

This stuff is amazing! Super black, matte, long wearing and does not smudge! The pot itself does not dry out either, it lasts for a long time I had mine for like 6 months and it still worked great!

February 24, 2016

This is my go to gel liner! It's so affordable, very opaque, lasts all day, and doesn't flake, smudge, or transfer onto the lids and it comes off easily with a makeup wipe at the end of the day. It's perfect for that dramatic cat eye!