Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 684 in Eye Liner

This oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base, so color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours. It's smudge-proof and water-proof. It will give you the most intense line for lasting drama!

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

pinkskiez
May 10, 2015

If you're on a budget this is a great alternative to some of the higher end gel products out there. I would recommend it, but definitely not the best out there.

May 06, 2015

This was the first gel liner that I purchased at SDM and I definately don't regret buying this. The brush is soft on the eyelids but firm enough to deliver the liner onto my eye properly. I use it almost everytime I put makeup on and the black colour is really pigmented. I've had the same pot for about 8 months now and it's still almost as creamy as when I first started using the gel liner. Maybe because I have somewhat oily skin, this gel liner starts smudging to the bottom of my eye after several hour, but with a primer the smudging is minimal. I would buy this product again, but I won't next time only because I want to try MAC's Blacktrack Fluid Line.

Slimou
May 04, 2015

The product is smooth and easy to apply. I used many other brands (bobbi brown, mac, l'oreal) and the maybelline my better experience. I have sensitive eyes and didn't have any reaction with the product. The color is rich ans stays during the day.

Clairebeauty418
May 04, 2015

this is a great drugstore alternative to high end gel liners! This one glides on so smooth! no tugging or pulling, has a few other colors to choose from! the finish great, not shiny and lasts threw out the day

danielle7
May 04, 2015

I have bought Mac and different brands from Sephora for gel liners and none of them compare to Maybelline's. It is so smooth going on and the colour lasts all day. My eyes water quite a bit during the day and this gel liner didn't move a bit. I paid $10 for this liner but would have paid $30.

mepark
May 01, 2015

This product is really easy to apply and doesn't smudge! Definitely a must try! It is good when you want to be fancier with a cat eye.

April 21, 2015

This is the only liner that doesn't smudge that I have tried. I absolutely love it!!

allface
April 20, 2015

I like this product. It's creamy and does not smudge much. The only problem is it's died up in the bottle. Now it's little hard to work with it.

1.5/5

ilikestripes
April 17, 2015

Horrible! Smudges like crazy and dries up in the pot. Do not recommend!

Sora
April 07, 2015

This is a great gel eyeliner. It's very creamy and smooth and it comes with its own applicator brush which is easy to use. Just be careful with the product drying in the pot.