Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 803 in Eye Liner

This oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base, so color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours. It's smudge-proof and water-proof. It will give you the most intense line for lasting drama!

September 16, 2016

I'm always rebuying this specific gel liner. I can't Imagine going back to pencil... especially for top eyeliner. I think this product is a dube for the Mac gel liner! I highly recommend it.

September 06, 2016

I love this product. I used to only use the pencils and hated the liquid liners until I found this product. It was easy to put on. I have a hard time and no patience to wait for the liquid eyeliner to dry but this is throw on and go. Especially when it is a eyeliner and mascara day.

August 31, 2016

I absolutely love this eyeliner! It lives up to the expectations- waterproof, smudge-proof for 24 hours! I put on the eyeliner and didn't take it off before i fell asleep, and the next morning, my eyeliner still looked amazing! I definitely recommend looking for a coupon first because its almost too expensive! It was $13.99 on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart

August 25, 2016

Love the eyeliner itself, but especially love the applicator it comes with. It's easy to use and precise. The pot of eyeliner also lasts forever, so its well worth the price.

August 17, 2016

I love makeup and experimenting, and I have to say I used to think gel eye liners would be a lot more harder for me to use, but its the opposite for me now! It has a creamy texture and it is so easy to glide on. It gives a very dramatic look when you are trying to aim for a bold look. I am very happy with this product and I would continue to buy it over and over again. The only downfall to this product is its quick to dry up.

August 16, 2016

Found the application was easy but part way thru my morning it had smudged and ended leaving lines in the creases of my eye lids.....I personally can't stand that.

August 12, 2016

Easy to use with the brush thats included. It glides on smooth. Waterproof, but it does smudge and crease. I found by the end of the day it was smudge a little and it creased where I would draw the wing of my liner. Overall its an affordable eyeliner, thats easy to use for anyone starting out or just wants a cheap eyeliner. It does dry out quick and become hard to apply. Keep lid on tight or it will probably only last 3 months.

June 30, 2016

I bought this at a cvs because it comes with a little brush to put on eyeliner but the problem is that it come off really easy and it wipes off easily and it was on sale that's why I bought it.

June 29, 2016

First of all im kinda girl that cant go out without eyeliner ..
    I start to use this product 2 years ago . its really the blackest black .. Its gel so u can wear it for 12 to 14 hour and igs gonna still there .. Its not gonna move.
    Easy to wash at night ... U can use it in the waterline to. Price is good ..

June 28, 2016

I`m more of a liquid liner kind of girl, but I had heard so many great things about this stuff, I decided to give it a try. After using it a few times, I am still a liquid liner girl. However, this product is great! I like how smoothly it applies, and does`t smudge throughout the day. It does`t transfer, and doesn`t flake. It even comes with a mini brush! (Not the one I would use, personally, but for those just starting their makeup collection, it works great!) Great value for the price!