Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 734 in Eye Liner

This oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base, so color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours. It's smudge-proof and water-proof. It will give you the most intense line for lasting drama!

March 08, 2016

Inam using it from last one month, and it's best eyeliner I used so far. Eyes don't get watery at all, doesn't fade either. Using brush is very effective.

March 04, 2016

J'adore les eyeliner Parcontre je trouve plus difficile celui là.a cause qu'il faut le tramper dans le.noir et parfois on en met trop et sa tâche ! Ses un petit désavantage je croi

March 02, 2016

I love this eye liner,it gives a more defined look compared to the pencil,it doesn't smudge and is hassle free which I love.The price is amazing,I can always count on Maybelline products to be the best quality and this is my new go to eyeliner.I like being able to get a bold dramatic look when i'm going out on the town.I would definitely recommend this to everyone

February 29, 2016

As a picky person when it comes to which eye liner I use, nothing compares to this product! With more control and comfort using the brush than with a pencil. Not only does this product give you the ability to create more looks, but it lasts a long time, as well as long wear time. I swear by this product!

February 25, 2016

This stuff is amazing! Super black, matte, long wearing and does not smudge! The pot itself does not dry out either, it lasts for a long time I had mine for like 6 months and it still worked great!

February 24, 2016

This is my go to gel liner! It's so affordable, very opaque, lasts all day, and doesn't flake, smudge, or transfer onto the lids and it comes off easily with a makeup wipe at the end of the day. It's perfect for that dramatic cat eye!

February 24, 2016

I bought this to replace a higher end gel liner and I think I actually love this one more. No smudges and it stays put all day but comes off easily when it's time to remove your make up which is a plus because i have sensitive eyes It has a very smooth application and glides on precisely. The only thing i don't really like is the brush so i just use my normal liner brushes.

February 23, 2016

I Loved how my maybelline gel liner is so easy to apply it does not irrate the sensitive skin in my eyes and I can wear all day long and no smudges!!!
Love the vibrant colour of this liner.

February 21, 2016

I have a love hate relationship with this eyeliner. I love the brush, it's perfect for winged eyeliner. And sometimes it's black as black. But other days it turns to a light black and that's annoying. Or if you go over the same spot more than once it'll move the product around sometimes. I still love it! But some days I think it's bad. Most days I think it's great

February 18, 2016

I like this eyeliner: easy to apply (my opinion) and stays all day (if it's not a day you are going to cry all day long and/or scratch your eye every 5 minutes)
If a good price/quality item.

samipeach added a new review for
NYC Expert Last Lipstick

samipeach added a new review for
DYNAMITE FASHION STORE

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Pokemon Go

cocoa added a new review for
M&M;'s pretzel