Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 501 in Eye Liner

This oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base, so color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours. It's smudge-proof and water-proof. It will give you the most intense line for lasting drama!

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Sexifide
Sep 05, 2014

Love this liner it goes on smooth, very pigmented and lasts all day.
I knocked off a star only because I find it dries out faster than others in the jar so I have to replace it before it's even anywhere close to empty but you can't beat the price for a decent liner

jawzy
Aug 19, 2014

A-A-A mazing product!!!! about time too. Actually I bought this and fully intended it to be for my daughter who loves dark/black eyeliner but I ended up keeping it for myself. Mind you I have to hide it until I buy another one for her. I love this eyeliner. it doesnt smudge which is usually my major gripe with eyeliners.

Rosita_turcotta
Aug 17, 2014

I think that product is good for your lower line, Last all day,

Aug 14, 2014

I used to buy mac fluidliner but this stuff is so much cheaper and I found to be a better product. I use daily. glides on smoothly, stays on all day and love that it comes with it's own liner brush. I couldnt live without this product!

Radar Lover
Aug 13, 2014

Great product!!! Super creamy and glides on so smooth. Lasts for hours without smearing and the price is great!

npwings
Aug 13, 2014

If you are looking for a studio look,then this is it. This is very black. Stays on all day, and goes on very smoothly. However, be careful to keep the lid on and use it well as it will dry out.

beautystyle
Aug 12, 2014

I LOVE this gel eyeliner. This eyeliner is the best gel eyeliner I've ever used. The color of the gel eyeliner is very opaque and rich in color. it does not smudge, and no one wants their eye liner to smudge! I would totally recommend this guys

kristal010
Aug 11, 2014

I use this when I need a gel liner that doesn't budge. For a fraction of the price of the MAC gel liner, this works perfectly. Absolutely love it.

Sheila p
Aug 08, 2014

I loved this eyeliner! Makes trying different looks easy! Very easy to apply and long wear !! Well worth the try!!

misskayleykay
Aug 06, 2014

If Essence's gel eyeliner in Midnight in Paris (black) was no longer available I might have to reconsider the maybelline version..but as it is, Essence's lasts longer, has a truer black, doesn't smudge and is cheaper than the Maybelline one, so there's really no reason for me to re-puchase this.

This smudges like crazy on me and irritates my sensitive eyes.