• Maybelline Eye Studio Master Smoky Longwearing Shadow-Pencil
  • Maybelline Eye Studio Master Smoky Longwearing Shadow-Pencil

Maybelline Eye Studio Master Smoky Longwearing Shadow-Pencil Reviews

Ranked #452 out of 776 in Eye Liner

February 23, 2015

Great product and they really stays all day. NO retouch at all

November 21, 2014

The first day I wore this, I got compliments on it. Very easy to apply, and smudge. It is long wearing, as it won't come off with my facewash. I have to use an eye remover wipe.

All in all, I like it! Would like to get another colour!

September 09, 2014

The shades it comes in are great.
I had trouble smudging it....
It took a lot of product, and a lot of smudging, but it did look very pretty by the time I was finished.
I think it's best just to use a dark eye-shadow of your choice to get the smoky look.
Works great as a liner.

July 02, 2014

The shades it comes in are great.
I had trouble smudging it....
Works great as a liner.

February 06, 2014

i use this as my eyeliner because it doesn't smudge which i love. its long lasting comparing to the other shadow pencil i use. for sure i'll repurchase this.

September 05, 2013

I'm kind of an amateur with eyeliners. I've used them off and on for years, but never really felt like I've mastered how to use it with my eye shape. However I'm really making the effort lately to get into it more, and this is one of the things I've been experimenting with a bit.
I got this in Black Smoke for the classic black smoky look, although the other shades look interesting too. The pencil is a tiny bit thicker than regular eye liner pencils, and the bottom end has a "smudger", a soft round sponge type thing.
The liner goes on very smoothly and the black is intense. It draws a slightly thicker line, but not too thick, and it's easy to control - you can do less or more.
It's a little harder to smudge out than I thought it would be - you need to apply it generously and then smudge quickly, it seems, to get the most dramatic look. But it's still easy to use and get good results.
Overall, I'm glad I purchased this. It's great for anyone who's still kind of nervous about doing a smoky eye - just apply some shadow, then this liner and you're good to go!

Neuven added a new review for