Maybelline Fit Me Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #205 out of 285 in Bronzer

Flawless that lets the real you come through. Natural bronzed Glow.

1.5/5

May 02, 2013

Awful, just awful! I bought this bronzer because I wanted something that was going to look natural and subtle, but this bronzer barely shows at all! The product is impossible to get onto your face, so I end up mashing my brush into the powder to get any to stick. The shade is also very dirty-looking, not natural at all, and I find it blotchy. Overall a total waste of my $, going straight to the garbage.

0.5/5

April 09, 2013

This bronzer is a complete waste of money. I broke my bronzer while travelling and needed something cheap to replace it, and I decided to stray from my usual and try something new. I bought this because it was cheap (6 bucks) and Maybelline usually does me well. HOWEVER, there is absolutely no colour payoff to this bronzer at all. At first I was optimistic, thinking "if i keep applying it i'll get a really natural glow"...but it never happened. The brush it comes with didn't pick any product up, and neither did my own brush. Maybe if you're extremely pale this will show up on your skin, but for me it was an uphill battle to even get it to adhere to the brush! Will probably just end up throwing this unfortunate product out. Don't waste your money, there's way better bronzers available for the price.

September 28, 2012

I purchased this product on a weekend away from home after accidentally leaving my makeup bag at home. I wasn't terribly impressed with this product. The brush is horrible, and having none of my own had no other choice but to use the one provided. I only applied a little of it because the shade even though it was the light bronze was a little to dark for my skin tone, which is fine as most companies don't cater to fair skinned people. Personally I wouldn't purchase this product again, I only used it a few times and did not like the results.

June 06, 2012

I love this bonzer it did not make me look to dark or too orange it has a natural tone to it which I like a lot all the other ones I seen made me look really dark or orange it also never made my face breakout.

February 27, 2012

This bronzer isn't horrible but its definatly not my favorite. I find it just make my cheeks look dirty rather than tanned. The brush isn't helpful either. Wouldn't waste my money on it again.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products