Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 389 in Concealer

November 01, 2016

Il n'est pas mon concealer préféré, mais pour un bas prix de pharmacie il est bien. Facile à appliquer et à blender, mais il ne faut pas en appliquer un grosse quantité sinon la peau sous l'oeil à l'air cakey.

October 25, 2016

I bought this concealer having really high hopes since the online reviews were really good. The longevity, the texture and everything was fine except that it oxidised horribly on me.The shade I went for became much darker with a more orangey hue. I do like the fact that a little goes a long way though. I don't know if this has happened to anyone else but yeah. If you're considering buying this, swatch it on your jaw line at the store, somewhere not too visible to anyone else but yourself, and check in like an hour or too to see if its your colour or not.

September 28, 2016

I feel that if I moisturize my under eye area with good cream such as Origins or Body Shop Vit E stick, it works best. Once you got this smooth, moisturized skin, this concealer works like a magic, very smilier to Nars Creamy one.

September 26, 2016

Bon cache cerne de pharmacie. J'aime beaucoup l'applicateur en mousse précise et pratique lorsqu'on est pressé ! Il est crémeux et procure une bonne couvrance.

September 26, 2016

I have tried a lot of concealers from high end to low.This concealer is a great drugstore find.It covers my dark shadows and blends well.I have read its a dupe for Nars radiant creamy concealer but I wouldn't go that far but its close.The color 10 blended perfectly with my fair neutral skintone

September 26, 2016

my favorite concealer from maybelline! i can compare it to the nars concealer! it lasts all day, doesn't dry my under eye area and does not leek! i use this at a daily basis because it's so easy to use, few dots under the eyes , blend it with your fingers and voila!

September 23, 2016

This concealer is my favorite. It's very easy to use. The coverage is great and blends well. The consistency is just right. And you can't beat the price.

September 23, 2016

I've been using the Maybelline fit me concealer for a while. I just bought my second tube because I keep going back to it. It looks very good on the skin. I wish it was a bit more pigmented but for the price I can't complain. It gets the job done and feels good on my skin.

September 21, 2016

I received the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer from my stepmother, and it works very well! It has great coverage and it blends well onto the skin. My only issue with this product is that they're lightest shade is too dark for my skin. I have very pale skin so the concealer, was a bit too dark for my skin. It would be nice if they made it lighter than their foundation. Other than that, i recommend!

September 17, 2016

This concealer is perfect for dry skin! I have always had a problem with dry skin and breaking out when using any concealer/foundation. This concealer I can wear everyday and I don't break out! I have basically used it as a foundation and it works perfect. Huge thanks to KatheleenLights from YouTube for sharing this product!

Dark Spots on face

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!