Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 404 in Concealer

January 08, 2017

I love this concealer, I use a little under my eyes and it covers any dark circles etc... It has a nice glow to it and is barely noticeable that you have any on. I use it over my other foundation and it is great to highlight if you get a color a tad lighter than your foundation shade. So this is a multi purpose Concealer and it lasts long too. It does not irritate my eyes ( which is a problem I have with many different brands of concealer). I will continue to buy this product for as long as it is available.

January 08, 2017

Definitely a good drugstore concealer!

It competes with my concealers from Sephora. I use the shade Fair usually and when I am tan I use the Light shade. The formula is creamy and it doesn't crease. I apply the banana powder from Anastasia Beverly Hills to set it. This is a must have!

January 08, 2017

Love this concealer. It's light and creamy yet provides a full coverage look. I blend it out with a beauty blender and set with powder. Highly recommend to everyone. Great dupe for Nars concealer.

January 07, 2017

The best freaking CONCEALER EVER!! I don't even have to go to Sephora and spent like $30 on a single concealer because this one is one i go back to every time!

November 01, 2016

Il n'est pas mon concealer préféré, mais pour un bas prix de pharmacie il est bien. Facile à appliquer et à blender, mais il ne faut pas en appliquer un grosse quantité sinon la peau sous l'oeil à l'air cakey.

October 25, 2016

I bought this concealer having really high hopes since the online reviews were really good. The longevity, the texture and everything was fine except that it oxidised horribly on me.The shade I went for became much darker with a more orangey hue. I do like the fact that a little goes a long way though. I don't know if this has happened to anyone else but yeah. If you're considering buying this, swatch it on your jaw line at the store, somewhere not too visible to anyone else but yourself, and check in like an hour or too to see if its your colour or not.

September 28, 2016

I feel that if I moisturize my under eye area with good cream such as Origins or Body Shop Vit E stick, it works best. Once you got this smooth, moisturized skin, this concealer works like a magic, very smilier to Nars Creamy one.

September 26, 2016

Bon cache cerne de pharmacie. J'aime beaucoup l'applicateur en mousse précise et pratique lorsqu'on est pressé ! Il est crémeux et procure une bonne couvrance.

September 26, 2016

I have tried a lot of concealers from high end to low.This concealer is a great drugstore find.It covers my dark shadows and blends well.I have read its a dupe for Nars radiant creamy concealer but I wouldn't go that far but its close.The color 10 blended perfectly with my fair neutral skintone

September 26, 2016

my favorite concealer from maybelline! i can compare it to the nars concealer! it lasts all day, doesn't dry my under eye area and does not leek! i use this at a daily basis because it's so easy to use, few dots under the eyes , blend it with your fingers and voila!

MandiRoo added a new review for