Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 414 in Concealer

February 24, 2017

I have this concealer in two colours: one for summer and one for winter. I mainly use this to conceal my under eyes. It's always compared to the Nars radiant creamy concealer. I own that too and hands-down I prefer Maybelline. NO QUESTION! I have repurchased this a few times and will continue using it until they discontinue it! (Please don't!). If you have very dark undercircles, you may need to layer this. With a beauty blender, this looks great (even as my undereye area has started to come drier). Give it a try! Especially when Walmart sells it for less than $10, this is a steal!

February 23, 2017

This is a really great concealer from the drugstore. I find this provides high-coverage and cancels out any dark circles that I notice under my eyes. I got the shade light which had a yellow undertone and although it did a great job at covering the dark circles under my eye it was a bit too yellow for the rest of my face. Next time I'll pick this up in fair since that has a pink undertone and I think it will match my skin tone better. I highly recommend this, Maybelline knows how to do concealers!

February 09, 2017

This product is worth the hype! I loved the finish and the price.

Pros:
    - Very creamy finish that does not crease
    - Long-lasting medium coverage
    - Affordable (even more so with frequent drugstore sales)

Cons:
    - Bad colour selection (which is true of most drugstore concealers)

February 01, 2017

I bought this as I forgot my makeup bag at home and desperately needed a concealer. Hearing great reviews about this product before, I figured why not give it a try. Works beautifully under my eyes, does have a bit of creasing but once set with powder I don't see a problem with it. Packaging is nice a simple, and the doe foot applicator has enough product to cover both of my under eyes.
    A new favourite that I will continue to use!

January 29, 2017

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer is honestly the best out there. It gives good coverage and is not too cakey. Very affordable price tag and you can not really go wrong! I highly recommend this product and will b purchasing it again.

January 28, 2017

I am after buying this a few times now and love it. I have combination skin with more oily in t zone. I have dark under eyes and am really red all over my face. I LOVE this product! It doesn't crease or slide off. The coverage is great! I even use it to cover my red! I find that I can even get away with using foundation. I just powder and go!

January 21, 2017

I'm in love with this concealer!!! I used every single day, stay puts all day and doesn't crease on me and I have fine lines under my eyes. I really recommend this product.

January 08, 2017

I love this concealer, I use a little under my eyes and it covers any dark circles etc... It has a nice glow to it and is barely noticeable that you have any on. I use it over my other foundation and it is great to highlight if you get a color a tad lighter than your foundation shade. So this is a multi purpose Concealer and it lasts long too. It does not irritate my eyes ( which is a problem I have with many different brands of concealer). I will continue to buy this product for as long as it is available.

January 08, 2017

Definitely a good drugstore concealer!

It competes with my concealers from Sephora. I use the shade Fair usually and when I am tan I use the Light shade. The formula is creamy and it doesn't crease. I apply the banana powder from Anastasia Beverly Hills to set it. This is a must have!

January 08, 2017

Love this concealer. It's light and creamy yet provides a full coverage look. I blend it out with a beauty blender and set with powder. Highly recommend to everyone. Great dupe for Nars concealer.

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

slk86 added a new review for
    Melt organic spread - buttery

Elyshadaya added a new review for
    dove deodorant spray

ddasilva added a new review for
    Blistex Lip Medex