Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 431 in Concealer

March 26, 2017

My first ever concealer that I have stuck with for a long time. Affordable, medium coverage, minimal creasing and blends like a dream. I really can't think of a reason to not repurchase this concealer.

March 21, 2017

I bought this concealer after loving the fit me foundation so much, I have super dark circles That I correct with Bobbi browns corrector, I had high hopes for this product but I definetly wouldn't use again, it didn't even hide my corrector (which most concealers do), was very streaky and made my under eyes super cakey, I do use it for my eyebrows and works good for that, but to conceal my under eyes is a big NO

March 06, 2017

J'ai essayé plusieurs cache cernes dans ma vie (j'adore le maquillage) mais comme celui-ci jamais. Plusieurs personnes le comparent avec celui à Nars, moi, je peux vous dire que le fit me de maybelline est meilleur, pas seulement à cause du prix. C'est le seul cache cernes qui ne accentue mes rides sous l’œil et que je peux mélanger sans problème avec un autre ou avec mon fdt. Je l'aime et je le recommande sans douter.

March 04, 2017

Great concealer, especially for the price. Comparable to the NARS Radiant Cream concealer, but for a much cheaper price tag. This concealer is a great consistency, and covers under eye circles effectively without creasing. Definitely recommend.

March 03, 2017

This is my go to concealer ! It's so creamy and does exactly what it needs to do. I use it to hide imperfections and it does a great job. The price is amazing too. You basically get a high end concealer for drugstore price. One of the better drugstore concealers on the market.

March 01, 2017

This is my go to concealer most mornings. The shade range is pretty impressive for a drugstore brand, which is always a plus. There doesn't seem to be much in the tube, however that could be because I use it almost everyday. I rarely do a full face of makeup, but I can dab spots of this on areas of my face that need it and it ends up being the most natural makeup. Literally the no makeup, makeup. No sues with creasing, caking or fading.

March 01, 2017

This is the first concealer I bought after getting involved with makeup. Before I would use foundation or BB cream on my face but my dark circles would always show underneath the light coverage. I finally decided to try a concealer, one that had good reviews and was inexpensive. The store I went to did not offer testers so the shade I got was slightly mismatched but still works with a bit of blending. The coverage is pretty good, compared to some other drugstore brands that I've tried after this. Taken price and availability in to account, this is a very decent and affordable concealer! It blends easily and does not cake on my skin!

February 28, 2017

I started to use this concealer only about 8 months ago . I'm glad someone recommended it to me . It covers my red skin very well without any issues. I highly recommend this product .

February 28, 2017

I bought this after reading it was a dupe for NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. I found a good colour match but the product is much sheerer than I thought it would be. It is best used on the face, not under the eyes. I found it is not brightening enough. It's decent, but when I need full coverage I would not reach for it.

February 24, 2017

I have this concealer in two colours: one for summer and one for winter. I mainly use this to conceal my under eyes. It's always compared to the Nars radiant creamy concealer. I own that too and hands-down I prefer Maybelline. NO QUESTION! I have repurchased this a few times and will continue using it until they discontinue it! (Please don't!). If you have very dark undercircles, you may need to layer this. With a beauty blender, this looks great (even as my undereye area has started to come drier). Give it a try! Especially when Walmart sells it for less than $10, this is a steal!