Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 613 in Foundation

Available in 15 different shades, Maybelline Fit Me Foundation is beyond matching. Match you natural skin tone while keeping your skin appearing fresh, breathable, and natural. With SPF 18, the Fit Me Foundation delivers natural coverage that leaves the skin the way it was meant to be. Visit www.maybelline.ca for more info.

January 19, 2017

This foundation has 2 options. dewy and matte. the dewy one is excellent since i have dry skin. it matches well with my skin tone. which is tan. its sometimes hard to match the skin tone with other brands. for drug store brand. ths is awesome. thumbs up.

January 18, 2017

This is my everyday/work foundation. I prefer the matte to the dewy formula. I find the coverage is great especially when compared to higher end foundations. The only problem I have is that I am between colors and need to buy two and mix them. Other than that I highly recommend!

January 17, 2017

I have tried both the matte and dewy versions. Both leave a nice finish and last fairly long. I am disappointed at the colour range. The matte 110 is much lighter than the dewy 110.

January 15, 2017

I do love this foundation. It has great coverage and a nice finish when accompanied with a damp beauty blender. I find that in the winter it does cling to more dry patches, but if I use it will a moisturizing primer it is totally great!

January 10, 2017

the coverage is nothing special, i suffer from blemishes and acne and it didn't cover much.
    It's lasting power is not that great either.
    But the color fits perfectly

January 10, 2017

I am always trying new foundations and havent been able to find one that doesn't turn orange, or make my skin break out. I also have trouble with finding foundation that makes my skin feel good and look amazing. I found that this foundation does both, and that it lasts for most of my day, I only have to re-apply after 8 hours or so. I really like this product and will likely stick to it!

January 09, 2017

i like the product does not leave skin feeling heavy or oily. it covers fairly well. i would highly recommend people to try this product it is reasonably priced aand works great

January 07, 2017

This foundation often goes on sale, and it works well even on my super oily skin. It's buildable and I found my correct shade in this foundation easily.

January 06, 2017

If you are prone to breakouts or are sensitive to scents stay away from this foundation. I loved this foundation but was so sad when it started breaking me out.

January 06, 2017

Im honestly in love with this foundation!! It goes on super smooth, lightweight & doesn't dry out my face like most others do. Wasn't sure at first if it was a match for me seeing i have a combination of dry & oily skin but it works beautifully on my face. Doesn't looked caked on or cracked & i couldn't find a more perfect match to my skin tone. A definitely must try!