Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 595 in Foundation

Available in 15 different shades, Maybelline Fit Me Foundation is beyond matching. Match you natural skin tone while keeping your skin appearing fresh, breathable, and natural. With SPF 18, the Fit Me Foundation delivers natural coverage that leaves the skin the way it was meant to be. Visit www.maybelline.ca for more info.

November 18, 2016

I tried this foundation a while ago and I was not a fan at all. It has a weird greasy consistency and made my face break out, and it also looked shiny. It did not provide good coverage either.

November 17, 2016

This is a great product for light coverage. As an elementary teacher I usually like light coverage for work, This has worked well for many years. My shade always changes, so most of the time I am mixing to shades from the same Fit Me line. Great foundation, and great price.

November 15, 2016

I love how this products has a variety of different shades. I also love how you can increase coverage without looking too cakey & its price is amazing

October 26, 2016

This foundation is the best drugstore foundation I ever used. I am not an advanced makeup person but with this foundation th e coverage is very good even if my application technique is not the best. The texture is not caky and you don't feel so much the foundation on your face. Finally they have many match for the colors and it's the first foundation I use that match correctly my color.

October 14, 2016

I used this foundation for about 2 years and i recently switched. It actually is a good foundation i used the Matt version tho due to my oily skin. But its covered well and was cheap.. but i ended up getting a sample of another foundation and it was more expensive but i fell in love

October 05, 2016

I tried the Fit Me foundation, and pretty much use it Daily now. I find it goes on smooth, doesn't feel too thick on my face and blends in really well. One of the top on my foundation list.

October 04, 2016

I saw someone using the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation on a YouTube Video and decided that I should give it a try. You know, switch things up a bit. I have to say that I am rather impressed with this foundation. It goes on very light and you don't need too much. I am fairly new to using a beauty blender when applying my makeup and this just used a tiny bit on the back of my hand for full coverage. I actually like the smell of it too. It stayed on for the whole evening and didn't get cakey at all. I will be using this foundation from now on because it is the best bang for your buck when it comes to foundations that I have tried so far. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes to go light on their makeup. It also washes off very easily with no mess.

September 29, 2016

I'm absolutely in love with this foundation! Talk about coverage because boy does this foundation pack it, yet it doesn't look Cakey if you use a beauty blender to apply. This foundation reminds me alot of nars foundation but at a much better price. It's just all around perfect! The darker shades are even perfect for contouring!

September 26, 2016

Great coverage and colour match. Still need concealer but doesn't have that "cakey" look that some matte finish foundations have. Wasn't always a huge fan of liquid foundations but if applied with a foundations brush and beauty blender, and pressed powder I find the overall coverage can look flawless

September 26, 2016

I actually tried this at a sale and on a much darker colour just to use for contouring as the bottle itself I would hate as a foundation because it has such a wide opening which is hard to dispense. As for it's purpose tho, I just use a brush and dip so it's perfect. I think for what I'm using it for, it's good because it's not great for coverage. The pigment isn't strong so it blends well into my current foundation. It's not a bad price and not heavy at all.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes