Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 652 in Foundation

Available in 15 different shades, Maybelline Fit Me Foundation is beyond matching. Match you natural skin tone while keeping your skin appearing fresh, breathable, and natural. With SPF 18, the Fit Me Foundation delivers natural coverage that leaves the skin the way it was meant to be. Visit www.maybelline.ca for more info.

March 21, 2017

l'un de mes fonds de teint préféré en vente en pharmacie.
    Peu dispendieux, donne un effet lisse à la peau. S'estompe bien, offre une bonne couvrante. Bon produit a essayer !

March 20, 2017

Mon fond de teint préféré de pharmacie à un mini prix! La tenue est super et l'application vraiment facile avec un beautyblender. Son seul défaut : j'aurai aimé avoir une pompe!

March 17, 2017

Skin type: Combination/Sensitive
    Shades: Classic Ivory (120), Natural Beige (220), Warm Nude (128)

This is a great foundation! It dries matte, has a medium coverage, and blends very well. It feels lightweight on the skin, and lasts between 4-6 hours. It hides my pores and creates a very smooth canvas for my blush, contour, and bronzer.

My gripe about this foundation is that it OXIDIZES. As you can see, I have tried many shades as all of them oxidize to a darker, more orange colour. I resort to mixing this foundation with a lighter colour to adapt to the colour change. If this foundation didn't oxidize, it would be perfect in my opinion!

As well, this foundation transfers slightly. If I go and hug a friend with a white shirt, there will definitely be a hint of foundation left behind.

I will repurchase, but it won't be a necessary purchase. There are better drugstore foundations!

March 16, 2017

I love this foundation. Goes on smoothly and blends awesome. I have combination skin and it gives me a nice matte look. Super affordable and the shade is perfect for my skin tone (220) in the matte + poreless kind. Hides my little blemishes and just makes my skin look a little more dewy!

March 16, 2017

I have the Hydrating version of this foundation and I absolutely love it even on my combination skin. I have the shade "Porcelain" and in the bottle it looks a little dark, even on the back of the hand, but once applied to my face it is a very fair shade which surprised me. It does seem to oxidize a little bit but I haven't had an issue with it and I find that the longer that this foundation sits on the skin (within reason) the better it looks; it seems to melt into the skin as the day goes on and looks a lot more natural as it does. This foundation doesn't slip and slide around on my skin and lasts all day no problem with minimal blotting just around my nose.
    Highly Recommend!

March 16, 2017

This is the heaven of all foundations that I have ever used. It doesn't break me out at all and it really is full color and fits you like a glove. I would suggest you try this!

March 16, 2017

This foundation was one of the first that I was able to find in my complexion at my drugstore. It's hard for me to find foundations. It's not like I wear foundations often but It is just nice to have something to rely on when I am in need of it, and/or when I want to wear something to even out my complexion.

March 15, 2017

Awesome foundation!!! You just have to use a lot each time. I love the matte to satin finish. The perfect coverage and non drying!!!! This foundation doesn't really stick to dry patches as long as you moisturize really well before. I like to add fix plus for an extra glow.

March 15, 2017

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation is my go to for inexpensive and good coverage.
    Ever since I have stopped using MAC foundation, my go to has been Fit Me. I love the coverage. To me this foundation is just as good as the Becca foundation that I also use from time to time, the only difference is Maybelline's Fit Me is a fraction of the cost. Definitely worth it. With a finishing powder on top, it lasts for awhile.

March 14, 2017

I just bought this foundation a couple of months ago and I'm really enjoying it. They had many shade options and I was able to find one that perfectly matched my skin tone (fair). This foundation doesn't feel heavy at all and feels good on my face all day long.

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Game show

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    What is your favorite animal and why?

jennieMB has posted in the forum topic
    Damaged Iphone?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Reviews on Chick Advisor

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    OxiClean

Skysong added a new review for
    Batiste Dry Shampoo Lotus