Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 624 in Foundation

Available in 15 different shades, Maybelline Fit Me Foundation is beyond matching. Match you natural skin tone while keeping your skin appearing fresh, breathable, and natural. With SPF 18, the Fit Me Foundation delivers natural coverage that leaves the skin the way it was meant to be. Visit www.maybelline.ca for more info.

February 20, 2017

This is by far my favorite drugstore foundation ever!!! If you have any type of skin you can wear this! I have combo skin and i love it! I have some dry patches so i use a hydrating primer underneath! BAMB beauty skin! It blends wonderfully. I suggest a beauty blender, and my powder on top just finishes the job! I highly recommend to anyone! If youre new to make up or even have been playing with it for years! I love this stuff!

February 17, 2017

Le produit en tant que tel est bon, si l'objectif est de couvrir et uniformiser le visage je le recommande. Par contre, tout dépend du type de peau selon moi. Quelqu'un qui a une peau "grasse" de base ne devrait pas utiliser ce produit. À la fin de la journée, le front est tout gras et lustré. Ce produit n'hydrate pas la peau.

February 13, 2017

I recently bought maybelline said fit me foundation in the smooth and hydrating version. And I was not impressed. The foundation turned very pinky on me and leaves my face feeling very sticky and takes forever to dry. I wouldn't purchase this product again

February 01, 2017

I bought this awhile ago at Wal-Mart as my first foundation ever!!! I figured it would be a good fit for the price, the customer service rep at the store recommended this product to me. I found that it left my face feeling and looking very oily. The foundation did not cover my face very well. I give this product a 2/5.

February 01, 2017

I thought this foundation would work pretty well for a drugstore product but unfortunately I did not like it at all. It smeared everywhere, I felt like it was very heavy and it also had a slight orange tint to it which completely ruined it. The price wasn't overly expensive but it still did not think it was worth the money that I did spend. However, just because it didn't work for myself, doesn't mean it was a terrible product! I have lots of freckles that I like to cover up too so maybe I was trying to use too much? Price was average but I don't believe it was very effective for my skin type.

January 30, 2017

I am in love with this foundation !! it goes on very well and it's never caked looking, lasts pretty much throughout the whole work day, just amazing!

January 25, 2017

I really liked this foundation. I have large pores and often drugstore foundation makes them stand out even more but this foundation actually made my pores less visible.

January 25, 2017

Not a fan. This product wasn't very long lasting and it made my face look cakey. it also made my combination skin look much more oiley than it really is.

January 19, 2017

This foundation has 2 options. dewy and matte. the dewy one is excellent since i have dry skin. it matches well with my skin tone. which is tan. its sometimes hard to match the skin tone with other brands. for drug store brand. ths is awesome. thumbs up.

January 18, 2017

This is my everyday/work foundation. I prefer the matte to the dewy formula. I find the coverage is great especially when compared to higher end foundations. The only problem I have is that I am between colors and need to buy two and mix them. Other than that I highly recommend!