Maybelline Fit Me Hydrate & Smooth Foundation Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 613 in Foundation

January 06, 2017

For years I used the same foundation, until one day they discontinued it. They shall remain nameless...mainly because I'm so loving the Fit Me, I've forgotten who they were! Great coverage, smooth to apply, and lasts all day for me. The only problem that I have with is is finding my shade at particular retailers so I always buy two when it goes on sale. Did I mention the price is fantastic? Under 10 bucks and a bottle lasts me 2 months!

December 29, 2016

I gave this foundation a try after hearing good reviews and the price point is not bad either. This foundation is perfect for my dry skin. It did not make my dry patches cakey and visible. Although this foundation is more on the runny side, it applies on very smoothly. The one con is there should be a pump to dispense the foundation because you can easily spill it.

October 14, 2016

My mom truly loves this foundation because she has very dry skin and it doesn't hydrate your skin but the good thing is it doesn't make you look oily.

October 03, 2016

Be careful! This foundation oxidizes to a darker shade. Although I got one that matched my skin from the bottle itself, it turned out a bit cooler (little bit ashy) as the day went on. Hydration wise...not too much there.

September 15, 2016

I always used to use high end foundation proucts like mac or clinique but i wanted to try out a different brand so i found Maybelline Fit Me Hydrate & Smooth Foundation the coverage is really good it stays on the face 24 hours and its not sticky like some the foundations ive used in the past.

July 04, 2016

I would say use this if you want a light to medium coverage. If you have severe acne and sensitive skin, it's best to splurge to make sure you aren't putting chemicals on your skin that don't have to be there. You get what you pay for. If you were in a pinch and need makeup on your roadtrip, I would put this on because the formula is not sticky and it will do well in humidity. Expect to wear it 3-5 hours for optimal results.

June 30, 2016

Great foundation that doesn't look caked on once applied. Leaves skin smooth and soft looking. A must in every woman's make-up bag. It's silky smooth against your skin when applying.

June 08, 2016

Wide variety of shades including pale ones, that are hard to find a perfect match for. Great for dry skin and love the finish it gave me. This is the foundation that I use on a daily basis and I love it.

May 23, 2016

I bought this because so many people rave how it's one of the best foundations out there. Normally I have very oily skin, but I have noticed this year, my skin is very dry. That is why I purchased the hydrate formula. However, it was very cakey and patchy. It would dry and separate at my nose, chin and cheek area (t-zone). With or with out primers, it didn't work

May 02, 2016

A great dewy foundation that looks like skin when it is on. It does need a primer (it doesn't stay well with heavy silicone based ones). I have both 110 and 120. I do like this foundation a lot but I find if I have any dry flaky patches it does cling, that being said for the price it's amazing, the coverage is light to medium but with a beauty blender I can build nicely over my super red cheeks. The only thing I don't like is that the undertones can become more pronounced after it dries particularly with 120, it becomes much more pinkish after it dries.