Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 613 in Foundation

December 30, 2016

Excellente product. It's creamy and easy to use. It covers every imperfection. It's not expansive at all compare to other brand. You must have it in you make-up kit, absolutly!

December 30, 2016

I bought this because I have heard so many people compare it to a high end brand. I do not understand how. I absolutely hate the bottle, first off. It makes a huge mess when you have to pour the product out onto a palette or your hand. It does go on evenly and blends well, but it doesn't keep my skin matte for very long at all. I use a high end powder to set it with and it doesn't make any difference. After a few hours, the foundation has basically disappeared in my T zone. I have BB Creams that last longer than this.

October 07, 2016

This is a good product for the price. It's a medium coverage foundation, and it's definitely buildable. I use shade 330 and apply with a beauty blender. The colour is a bit orange (as most dark shades seem to be in lower end foundations), but it works well enough for my summer colour. I use it with Cover FX's calming primer, and it lasts around 5 hours. I have combination skin.

September 27, 2016

This foundation is definitely one of the best one at the drugstore ! It's super affordable and totally worth it. I have dry skin and even if this is a matte foundation it doesn't dry out my skin. The colour range is also pretty good for drugstore the lightest shade is really light and the darkest shade is also pretty dark ! The only thing that I don't like is the packaging... It doesn't have a pump but the product is so good so I don't event care anymore ! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone !

September 27, 2016

En ayant une peau à tendance grasse, il m'est parfois difficile de trouver un fond de teint qui rencontre mes critères et la difficulté est encore plus grande si je veux un fond de teint de pharmacie.
    À ma grande surprise, j'ai vraiment aimé ce produit. Il me permet de passer plusieurs heures avec un teint mat ou, avec très peu de brilliance, ce qui est très rare dans mon cas.
    Pour tous ceux qui recherche un teint mat et ce, à un prix très abordable, vous devriez essayer ce produit!!

September 21, 2016

I've tried what seems like every foundation on the drug store market I find this one to be the best bang for your buck he coverage is great and the price is just as good

September 14, 2016

that a good foundation
    best foundation product that I tried until now . it remains all day and it was not the look to have oily skin. I highly recommend

September 09, 2016

I tend to have very oily skin and always had a problem with finding the right foundation. After a little research I found Fit Me Matte. You can find this at your local drugstore and most of them always have special savings on their makeup. Walgreens, where I purchased my foundation was offering buy one product get one 50% off on all makeup brands. So of course I stocked up!!!! But if you are struggling with oily skin and the products you currently use leave you looking very shiny and greasy try this out, it truly works wonders! I also advise getting Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Powder to pair with the foundation!

August 12, 2016

This is my new go to foundation. I used to always use Revlon colorstay because I liked the full coverage I could get from it. After trying this foundation, I prefer this one much more. It doesnt feel so heavy on the face and gives a nicer finish. Depending on how you apply it you can get lighter coverage up to full coverage. Usually this alone is enough to cover my dark spots. I have combination/oily skin and after setting my face with a light powder this foundation stays in place all day. After a few hours I can start to get shiny in my t-zone but its hardly anything compared to other foundations. Amazing product!

August 08, 2016

J'adore ce fond de teint. Il est fait pour la peau normale à huileuse, suffit d'appliquer une petite couche de poudre et voilà. Je n'aime pas sentir un fond de teint sur mon visage, j'aime mieux quand ça l'a un effet p'us naturel et celui-ci est parfait. Il camouffle très bien les imperfections, mais pour les pores j'en suis pas certaine.