Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 651 in Foundation

March 13, 2017

It lasts a long time and keeps my skin looking matte. I have very oily skin and was surprised this product worked so well. The price is good too. I use a different brush to apply instead of the sponge it comes with.

March 12, 2017

This foundation is great for anyone!!! For oily skin it would be perfect!! For dry skin i recommend using a moisturizing primer and/or moisturizer before application!!

March 10, 2017

I use this everyday it keeps me matte and has a nice natural finish. I would say the coverage is light to medium.
    I have a bit of acne and the foundation doesn't cake around it wich is nice. I would recommend it to anyone that's a bit oily.

March 05, 2017

I have really been enjoying using this Maybelline Powder. I use it almost every day during the day and sometimes for a night out look. It goes on nice, but not too heavy. I have it in shade 220, which looks like it would be a bit too dark for my skin tone but it blends very nice into my skin.

March 01, 2017

The Maybelline Fit Me matte and poreless is my go-to drugstore foundation! i love it so much and even though I have dry skin it does not clinge to my dry patches whatsoever I love it!

January 23, 2017

I love Maybelline's Fit Me product line. I have both the foundation and the pressed powder. It gives good coverage and protection from getting a shiny face.

December 30, 2016

Excellente product. It's creamy and easy to use. It covers every imperfection. It's not expansive at all compare to other brand. You must have it in you make-up kit, absolutly!

December 30, 2016

I bought this because I have heard so many people compare it to a high end brand. I do not understand how. I absolutely hate the bottle, first off. It makes a huge mess when you have to pour the product out onto a palette or your hand. It does go on evenly and blends well, but it doesn't keep my skin matte for very long at all. I use a high end powder to set it with and it doesn't make any difference. After a few hours, the foundation has basically disappeared in my T zone. I have BB Creams that last longer than this.

October 07, 2016

This is a good product for the price. It's a medium coverage foundation, and it's definitely buildable. I use shade 330 and apply with a beauty blender. The colour is a bit orange (as most dark shades seem to be in lower end foundations), but it works well enough for my summer colour. I use it with Cover FX's calming primer, and it lasts around 5 hours. I have combination skin.

September 27, 2016

This foundation is definitely one of the best one at the drugstore ! It's super affordable and totally worth it. I have dry skin and even if this is a matte foundation it doesn't dry out my skin. The colour range is also pretty good for drugstore the lightest shade is really light and the darkest shade is also pretty dark ! The only thing that I don't like is the packaging... It doesn't have a pump but the product is so good so I don't event care anymore ! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone !