Maybelline Fit Me Powder Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 333 in Powder

Flawless that lets the real you come through. It's makeup that doesn't mess with you. No oils. No waxes. No nonsense. Natural coverage that leaves skin the way it was meant to be: fresh, breathing, flawless.

October 10, 2016

this is the best drugstore setting powder ever! it has a silky and smooth texture and it is finely milled. it sets the makeup pretty well and it gives a very natural finish to the skin. it is not matte but not dewy. i highly recommend it

October 05, 2016

I love the Maybelline Fit Me line. It is so easy to do color matching. I bought the Matte and Poreless powder before and it is amazing. It reduced the shine on my face especially on my T-zones. It s a long wearing powder. Very compact and handy and you can pretty much take it anywhere with you. It is very affordable and I think one of the best drugstore makeup out there.

September 23, 2016

The shade I need for my contour is not available anymore and I wish they could bring it back (360). The application of this product is fabolous. It is easy to manage, it last and on top of that it is really pigmented !! I am still trying ti find my shade on ebay...

August 31, 2016

I use this makeup because I have skin pores slightly dilated and I have a skin that tends to shine and this makeup really make a difference with natural poreless-looking finish, long lasting shine control and up to 12 hour wear.

July 10, 2016

This is a really solid powder for me- I bought the Matte & Poreless version. I like how soft and smooth it is, it is very easily picked up onto a brush or sponge and it doesn't leave that dreaded powdery look to the skin. Usually, I lightly set my makeup with Coty Airspun loose powder and go over my T-zone with another powder better suited to mattify the skin. I have also used this all over the face. I think it sets makeup very nicely, absolutely no issues with that. I didn't give this the full 5 stars because it doesn't keep me matte throughout the day. I don't expect anything to really keep me matte all day without touchups, but I find this really doesn't keep the oil at bay much better than most powders. I think it will work well during the winter when I still get oily in my T-zone, but not as much. I do LOVE this for touchups, it immediately mattifies my skin when I notice that I'm getting quite shiny so I keep it in my bag all the time. It doesn't break up on my skin, doesn't leave a weird color on top of my foundation, and it actually reduces the appearance of my pores which I love! I would definitely recommend trying it out.

June 26, 2016

I like the colour matching of this powder, and it's coverage. It goes on a bit heavy, so it's evident you're wearing powder, but with blending it looks better. I wish it lasted a bit better throughout the day. Also twice now the container lid has broken before I've finished it. But for the price I still quite like it.

June 23, 2016

I've bought this twice now and I'm disappointed by the actual colour matching. I find that the powder is either to white or too yellow/golden for my skin tone. Inside the store it looked fine but once I was in actual natural sunlight I could see the major difference between my face and neck. I also find that it doesn't do too great when it comes to controlling my oily sections.

June 07, 2016

I love this Powder ,Maybelline Fit Me Powder.I like the way it goes on over the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation.When I put the Powder on over my Foundation,my skin looks flawless and my pores just disappear.I like how it stays on for a long time and I don't need to do a touch up.The only thing I found a little awkward is the mirror ,is under the powder so you kinda have to open it and flip the top..Apart from that,it is fantastic and I would recommend this product to any woman.

June 07, 2016

Works well. Compact. Easy to use, fills in pores, great powder for drugstore. Recommended for beginners who's using makeup. affordable price, keeps face matte

March 31, 2016

This is the only powder I have ever used and I absolutely love it! I've never had an issue with it and it lasts a long time :) I will continue to buy it!