Maybelline Fit Me Powder Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 356 in Powder

Flawless that lets the real you come through. It's makeup that doesn't mess with you. No oils. No waxes. No nonsense. Natural coverage that leaves skin the way it was meant to be: fresh, breathing, flawless.

March 27, 2017

I purchased this because I love the Fit Me Foundation and was hoping this powder would be about the same. I don't put a lot of powder on top of my foundation, but it still give me a cakey look. Also it is hard to pack the powder on the brush.

March 13, 2017

J'ai essayé cette poudre et je l'ai adoré. Elle couvre vraiment bien la peau, fait un effet assez naturel et n'a pas vraiment d'odeur. De plus, elle est abordable. Je vais assurément la racheter.

March 11, 2017

J'ai bien aimé cette poudre, mais sans plus. Elle fait bien son travail, et son prix est excellent, mais je crois qu'il y a de meilleure poudre sur le marché. Elle laissait parfois une drôle de texture sur ma peau, mais peut-être qu'elle n'était seulement pas faites pour aller avec mon fond de teint.

February 01, 2017

I bought this when I realised I forgot my other powder at home and I was going on a trip for a week.
    It was an alright price and Maybelline is pretty well-known so I picked it up. It wasn't bad. But it wasn't the best either. I felt as though it had a pretty orange tinge to it and smelt funny. Maybe I was just being too picky. I used it for the week but I haven't used it since. I think there are even cheaper pressed powders out there than this one that is better than the Maybelline.

February 01, 2017

I bought this last minute because I needed something to smooth pores and to set my concealer. Overall it was decent for the price.
    Personally I'm not a fan of the packaging (with the mirror underneath the powder), as I had to flip up and down to ensure I had enough product to cover my face. The puff included in it isn't very soft, and I feel like it kind of just drags on my skin. I think it works great just to set foundation/BB cream, however it doesn't last too long and I find myself touching up more often than I would prefer. I found it did smooth my skin and make my pores appear smaller, however again it was a temporary measure and I would have to powder frequently.

October 10, 2016

this is the best drugstore setting powder ever! it has a silky and smooth texture and it is finely milled. it sets the makeup pretty well and it gives a very natural finish to the skin. it is not matte but not dewy. i highly recommend it

October 05, 2016

I love the Maybelline Fit Me line. It is so easy to do color matching. I bought the Matte and Poreless powder before and it is amazing. It reduced the shine on my face especially on my T-zones. It s a long wearing powder. Very compact and handy and you can pretty much take it anywhere with you. It is very affordable and I think one of the best drugstore makeup out there.

September 23, 2016

The shade I need for my contour is not available anymore and I wish they could bring it back (360). The application of this product is fabolous. It is easy to manage, it last and on top of that it is really pigmented !! I am still trying ti find my shade on ebay...

August 31, 2016

I use this makeup because I have skin pores slightly dilated and I have a skin that tends to shine and this makeup really make a difference with natural poreless-looking finish, long lasting shine control and up to 12 hour wear.

July 10, 2016

This is a really solid powder for me- I bought the Matte & Poreless version. I like how soft and smooth it is, it is very easily picked up onto a brush or sponge and it doesn't leave that dreaded powdery look to the skin. Usually, I lightly set my makeup with Coty Airspun loose powder and go over my T-zone with another powder better suited to mattify the skin. I have also used this all over the face. I think it sets makeup very nicely, absolutely no issues with that. I didn't give this the full 5 stars because it doesn't keep me matte throughout the day. I don't expect anything to really keep me matte all day without touchups, but I find this really doesn't keep the oil at bay much better than most powders. I think it will work well during the winter when I still get oily in my T-zone, but not as much. I do LOVE this for touchups, it immediately mattifies my skin when I notice that I'm getting quite shiny so I keep it in my bag all the time. It doesn't break up on my skin, doesn't leave a weird color on top of my foundation, and it actually reduces the appearance of my pores which I love! I would definitely recommend trying it out.

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Things you would tell your younger self: