Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation Stick Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 595 in Foundation

November 15, 2016

Updated On: November 15, 2016

First time I wore this (because I rushed out of the house without makeup and had to buy drug store stuff on a whim) I got compliments on my complexion! It is matte, easy to apply, long lasting. I really love it for the price. I even went and bought 4 of them when they were one sale. I am a high end makeup junkie but these do the trick for me! I should also mention that I have normal to dry skin. Some reviewers found it didn't work for their greasy skin, and maybe that's why.

October 03, 2016

Can't do matte foundations, but this stick works great as contour! The stick formation is great and easy. The formulation is easy to blend out, just make sure to increase it little by little and to not just slab on a huge streak! That will make it harder to bend out.

October 02, 2016

Je suis déçu par le produit. Il laisse un fini huileux dans le visage après peu de temps après l'application. Bâton pratique pour l'application sur le visage.

October 02, 2016

I like the fit me stick but I found I used it up really quickly. Maybe I was not using it properly. I might get it again and only use it on areas I feel I need fuller coverage. I did find it did a good job covering my age spots.

September 23, 2016

I have these foundation sticks in a few different colors. I picked them up after watching a number of YouTube tutorials that suggested they were good for contouring. So far so good. The make up goes on really smoothly and blends very well. I do find the darkest shade to be a bit orange but maybe that's just how it reacts with my own skin tone.

September 12, 2016

This is the first stick foundation I've ever tried, and I was really unsure of what to expect, and honestly thought it was a strange concept that I wouldn't like. I was wrong. The stick form makes this foundation so easy to apply and you're done in a jiffy. My one complaint is that it doesn't stay put if you're sweating, so it's basically a no-go for summertime.

August 27, 2016

I purchased my foundation stick at a reduced price, so I decided to give it a try to see the quality.
The colour range is decent, but the amount of product does not seem worth the buy.
It is incredibly easy to apply, but is difficult for me to blend out flawlessly.
The texture is very buttery, so its easy to wipe away accidentally throughout the day.
Since the texture is buttery, if it is not set with a powder it will fade quickly.
Even when powdered the foundation has a slight greasy/buttery feeling and doesn't last as long as a liquid.

June 17, 2016

I brought the lightest shade and one of the darker shade to use as highlighter and shading, it's easy to blend and very easy to apply. The price is a bit expensive, it may not work well with dry skin because it is harder to spread than liquid foundation

April 08, 2016

I have used other concealers but they don't do my skin tone justice. I use the lightest tone and as an added bonus the concealer includes SPF which is crucial because I sunburn easily but LOVE makeup! And use concealer often, even in place of foundation.

March 22, 2016

This product was so disappointing for me because I love the Maybelline "fit me" line. The foundation stick claims to be an SHINE-FREE foundation, perfect for oily or combination skin but it isn't. Maybe it is just my skin but I did not like the finish of this foundation nor did I like the coverage. This foundation was streaky and I found that it didn't last more than 3-5 hours. Waste of money and it doesn't come in many shades.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play