Maybelline Great Lash Real Impact Mascara Reviews

Ranked #411 out of 799 in Mascara

August 24, 2016

I bought this mascara not too long ago and I don't like it because it doesn't really make your eyelashes thick and it doesn't make them long at all . I guess this product is good if you're just starting off with make up and you want a really natural mascara. but if you are used to more average miscarriage this one is definitely a downgrade

April 20, 2016

I love all maybeline products especially this one. It gives you a lot of volume without looking too clumpy. It makes my lashes look longer which really opens up my eyes.

February 22, 2016

This Mascara works wonders. I really feel that my lashes look longer, fuller and beautiful..I would definitely recommend the use of this product. I love it.

February 05, 2016

This is a good overall, cheap drugstore mascara. It was always my go to for day to day lashes. This mascara doesn't make your lashes extra dramatic or extra long but it has a nice consistency, and the black is very black. I prefer the "Real Impact" over the regular Great Lash. Mainly because of the brush, it's alot more dense and full. For the price, this mascara is worth every penny.

January 31, 2016

The brush is thin... The mascara is clumpy and not even three coats could give it any volume. I thought that one was dried so the rep at the cosmetics counter opened another packagi g and it was just as bad

December 16, 2015

I love Maybelline products and we all know this is a classic mascara, but I definitely don't think it stands up to the rest of the Maybelline mascaras. It does the job, but doesn't give you any dramatic effect - it's one of the more basic mascaras I've used. Would definitely try a different one for better lashes!

December 15, 2015

It works ok as just a last resort, blah mascara. But what a disappointment after all tha raving. It really doesn't do much. No lift, no.volume, no making lashes longer. So basically just coloured water coat. No thank you.

December 10, 2015

easy to control brush and formula, never smudges or discolors skin unlike some blackest black mascaras, and seems gentle enough to be worn daily with my contact lenses [bonus!]

May 19, 2015

I wasnt overly impressed. I guess for the price, it did perform Okay but I prefer something that is easier to build up if needed. The price is hard to beat so if your looking for something cheap but i wouldn't expect anything special . This is a way over hyped product

January 07, 2015

To say this product was a rip off is an understatement! Sure it was cheap however it wasn't worth the $3.99 I spent on it. The brush was terrible and it only covered half of my lashes. I had to apply several coats in order to get any sort of "impact". The formula was dry and was flaking on to my cheeks during application. This product went in the trash after four attempts of using it.

Jamison Healthy Sleep