Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 773 in Mascara

Maybelline Garnier MASCARA Great Lash Waterproof, Very Black - 6 Pack

October 22, 2016

This is one of my favorite mascaras, it makes your lashes noticeably longer and doesn't run when in water. Although I do use many mascaras, this one has worked the best for me, and the price is great too!

September 07, 2016

This product is good for the money. It doesn't give my lashes that full/volumizing look it just leaves them looking the way they were before using it , just a little darker. But like I said for the price you pay for it it's not bad considering I've paid more for mascaras that were like a 1 out of 5 in my books.

September 07, 2016

OMG I have used this since High School. It was always the cheaper of the mascaras and the cheaper of the Maybelline mascaras as well.

I agree with another review that it doesn't add volume and length, but it is smooth in its application and is good if you want to just darken you lashes to give some depth. They do stay separated because the mascara is quite wet at first. If you try to add more and more, it just looks horrible.

Perfect for blondes who want their lashes to be seen better or for anyone who just wants a light look.

September 07, 2016

Everyone raves about this mascara but I just don't get it. The brush is stubby, it doesn't appear to thicken OR lengthen my pale, thin, stubby lashes and for a waterproof mascara, it smeared everywhere. It's cheap, but its not good. I have used other Maybelline mascaras that are vastly superior.

September 06, 2016

Absolutely love this product. It is the best mascara out there. Totally affordable and great quality. I have used this mascara for years. It stays on all day and is waterproof.

August 30, 2016

This is a decent mascara for the price. Decent coverage. Not alot of added length or thickness but it can do the trick. Several coats are needed to get desired effectiveness

July 25, 2016

Have been using this for years, and still really enjoy the look it gives! I think it was one of the first mascaras I had purchased as a teen - although I have my preferred brands, even in my late 20's you will still will find one in my cosmetic bag! It is definitely water proof - a remover is necessary when wearing. I think it runs a great price, always under $10!

July 18, 2016

Maybelline great Lash mascaras are a definite standard in my cosmetic bag - they work great, super prices, and always consistent. The waterproof is great if you will be in/near water, sweating, or potentially crying. It makes lashes darker and fuller without clumping, and doesn't come off until you take it off.

July 09, 2016

I've purchased this mascara a couple of times, simply because it's easy to find on sale for $5 or less in a pinch, and even at regular price it's usually pretty cheap. However, in my opinion, it fails to live up to the hype. I only really use it for my bottom lashes, but I prefer a more dramatic effect for the top lashes.

June 28, 2016

This mascara makes your eyelashes so long and dark!! I love it! I always get asked if I'm wearing falsies!! And for about 10$ it's an amazing deal... I absolutely love love love this mascara! It's a little bit difficult to get off with only soap and water, but if you have eye makeup remover it just slides off! Perfect mascara!!