Maybelline Illegal Length Fiber Extensions Mascara Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 820 in Mascara

Build lashes with 4MM of measurable extensions! Illegal Length Mascara's fiber extensions break every law of lengthening. Created with the longest fibers ever in a mascara, Illegal Length's patented sealing formula and Fiber-Fix Brush give your lashes a dramatically longer look. Available in washable and waterproof formula

October 06, 2016

I enjoy using this product. It separates my lashes pretty well and I like the thickness it gives my lashes as well. The price point is pretty reasonable as well
    Its easy to remove as well

October 05, 2016

This stuff works wonders on my lashes. It makes my lashes look so long and beautiful. A volumizing mascara can also be used on top, so your lashes won't look so flat. The waterproof formula can however be drying and the product itself dries up quicker than some other waterproof mascaras

August 17, 2016

This stuff is magical... Looks like false lashes. For real. Buy it. Don't waste money on Benefit's They're Real when this stuff will make your lashes look better for a fraction of the cost.

June 22, 2016

Not a fan. Difficult to apply smoothly. Seems to chunk up alot. Damaged my natural eyelashes. Dries out too quickly. Did not seem to make my lashes look good.

April 17, 2016

Love, Love, Love this mascara for length. The wand really works well with lashes to help lengthen them without making it look weird or flaky. It works well with other mascaras if you want to layer up, even then it never clumped on me or lost it's length. Definitely a go-to from the drugstore.

January 25, 2016

This is my go-to mascara for every occasion! I always come back to it, even after trying high-end luxury brand mascaras. Maybelline Illegal Length Fiber Extensions in Blackest Black takes the cake. The mascara is not too dry and not too wet it's just right. It doesn't flake and and it does what it says, it lengthens lashes beautifully. The fibres stick to your lashes and do not fall off as one might assume. I have sensitive eyes and this mascara does not sting my eyes at all. It also doesn't have a strong chemical scent like some other mascaras on the market do which is a HUGE bonus! The applicator brush is wire-bristle and super comfortable to use. I generally like mascaras with rubber/plastic brushes but this wire-bristle brush is absolutely perfect, doesn't poke your eyes and easy to use. I highly recommend it as I constantly have one extra tube of this mascara laying around as I love it so much and it never fails to deliver long black voluminous lashes.

January 04, 2016

I have used this product for as long as it came out. My eyelashes are very fine and this product so has enhanced my eyelashes and makes my eyes beautiful. I use to work for Maybelline when it was a very, very small company and at that time was owned by Mrs. Schneider. It was sold to a huge company and became the company it is now. Please consider me for this study as I would be so honoured.

December 19, 2015

I bought this on a whim during a wal-mart shopping spree, and I am not disappointed. It's seriously my new favourite mascara! I feel like I've tried every drug store brand that claims it will lengthen, but this is the only one that actually worked for me. The formula is nice - not to wet, and doesn't flake throughout the day. It gives tons of length and volume! My lashes are quite thin, so this works out perfectly for me as a day to day mascara! Great find, great price! :)

October 15, 2015

This is one of my favorite low budget mascara. It lives up to it's name. If your looking for length, this mascara will give you that and it's the type of mascara that gets better as it gets older. It doesn't give you volume right away. After a few days of being open the mascara will thicken and give you volume but this is my go to mascara for length and separation.

October 15, 2015

I wasn't impressed with this mascara, but I'm very picky about my mascaras! As expensive as this drug store brand is...I'll stick with spending the few extra dollars and get my department store, this is one area where you get what you pay for makes a big difference, in. My opinion!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Zenni Optical