Good

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Custom Face Perfector Reviews

Ranked #467 out of 595 in Foundation

The only 2-in-1 concealer + highlighter to fully cover imperfections while adding a touch of radiance, giving you younger-looking skin instantly.Fully conceals: Ultra-coverage pigments with moisturizing glycerin provide complete, hydrating coverage. Visibly brightens: Light reflecting pearls visibly brighten and add a luminous touch to corner of eyes, cheek and brow bones and bridge of nose or to contour lip. Lipstick-sized beauty secret is specially sized to slip in your purse or pocket for instant, on-the-go touch-upsAllure 2008 Reader's Choice Award Winner for drugstore concealer.

November 19, 2015

I have tried so many concealers for my dark Italian eye circles. From super spendy and trendy to department store sticks... I have used them all, and I always come back to Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector! It covers my circles on the darkest days, and enhances my complexion with the wonderful highlighter at the reverse end of the concealer. This duo does more for my eyes and entire face than the $60 tube of eye perfecting concealer collecting dust on my vanity.

After using this solely on my eyes for a year I've discovered that this duo is actually an entire face perfector. I am nearly 40-years old and I discarded my foundation, and use the concealer side of this perfector for spots, blemishes and imperfections. The concealer blends perfectly with my skin tone to create a natural glow. Following the application of the concealer I use the highlighter to streak two very small lines above each cheekbone, a small dab on my nose, a tiny dab on my chin and a small line above my lip. Walla - perfecto! Give it a try! The highlighter not only brightens the area it's applied to, it also minimizes flaws by refracting light which leaves a stunning radiance. This has been my daily routine for three years, and I will continue to use it until it no longer exists. It is the perfect combination!

January 25, 2012

The biggest problem I have with this product is the applicator being that sponge on the end.. it is a place for bacteria to collect and then be passed on all over your face. I can't get passed the fact that it seems like it would be bacteria ridden

October 15, 2010

I was given this product to test. I really like it a lot! I could see a big difference from the first time I used it...! My skin looks and feels firmer. I love that it has great coverage but doesn't sit on your skin the way others do. The twist cap packaging is great too. I still use a separate sponge although it's not required. I would be very likely to buy this product.

May 02, 2009

This foundation has a good texture and offers two coverage options based on which side of the enclosed sponge you use. I usually went with the sheerer option since I thought the enhanced coverage was a little cakey looking. It felt weightless on my face and I was really liking it until I discovered that it was making my super-dry skin break out like I was a teenager again. Once I stopped using it, the breakout went away. It was a real disappointment, because it does offer good coverage, SPF 18 sun protection, and felt good on my face.